Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Message from a WWII Vet

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Important Message from a WWII Vet  Empty
PostSubject: Important Message from a WWII Vet     Important Message from a WWII Vet  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:14 pm

http://thepeoplesnewz.com/important-message-from-a-wwii-vet/
World War II Airborne combat veteran Warenn (Renn) Bodeker, from Plains, Montana gives us an important message from his past experiences. Renn is a member of Oath Keepers, a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and Oath Keepers declare that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfRr4eUTOTE

I am in agreement with him about our military spread thin!

Support your military when it hits the fan... be careful, if the military is trying to help they might be the only ones to trust for time being....
Be Wary of Outsiders Wearing Our Uniforms!!!!!!
Consider All to be the enemy until you can see first hand.. who you can trust.
Avoid 99% of your law enforcement... you cannot be sure...
Total Chaos will be law and civilians trying to get your preps, you, and family.
Be very wary of everyone... but one thing for sure, the good military will have it's hands full if they do indeed fight for us as bad insiders, foreign invaders from within and also from outside will come... many of our military will be abandoned overseas so they cannot help... that is the plan.... I knew that would be a possibility long ago.
Keep out of the way... buy cammo, stay invisible and flee to the hills as you were told as they may not have time to look for you.
That's all I can do here as family is half asleep so I cannot get to leave the country... so defense is in order... I have a plan and place but you know how things can go...
We are so close.. I can feel it and see it more and more. Yes it is scary.

If you have tools, remember that accessories and sockets are going to go up in price and will be come more scarce, get busy!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1