Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More of Hollywood & Government Satanism...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Esther

More of Hollywood & Government Satanism... Empty
PostSubject: More of Hollywood & Government Satanism...   More of Hollywood & Government Satanism... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:51 pm

https://youtu.be/z9ETfdgFhL8
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: More of Hollywood & Government Satanism...   More of Hollywood & Government Satanism... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:35 pm

this sickness, for what? the lake of fire, these people have no light, & we are entertained by them, keep it at arms length, knowing the truth...
Back to top Go down
Queen Esther

PostSubject: Re: More of Hollywood & Government Satanism...   More of Hollywood & Government Satanism... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:34 pm

I totally agree with you murray leslie!  It sickens me too!!!  Satan has them so deceived and caught up into the pleasures of this world and all their money they can't see pass their noses, so, so sad!!!  God Have Mercy on their souls!!!  I pray all the time for them and ask the Lord to forgive them and send ministers and witnesses across there path and cause them to find favor with Your Word and Your Witnesses and that the Word will be rightly divided and accurately presented them, In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen & Amen!!!  This is all we can do, at this point, is just pray for them while there is still Light in the world, His Light...

Did you watch; "The Luciferian Contract - Selling Their Soul to the Devil"...  I posted this yesterday too...

https://youtu.be/Hu64pka6DG4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More of Hollywood & Government Satanism...   More of Hollywood & Government Satanism... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More of Hollywood & Government Satanism...
Page 1 of 1