Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Esther

Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27... Empty
PostSubject: Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27...   Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:44 pm

Here's your list of the (((MANY))) quoted in Daniel 9:27

And he (The Antichrist) shall (((enter))) into a strong and firm covenant with the (((MANY))) for one week [seven years] (PLEASE NOTE: The Covenant already "EXISTS" The Antichrist only "Enter's" into it). And in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and offering to cease [for the remaining three and one-half years]; and upon the wing or pinnacle of abominations [shall come] one who makes desolate, until the full determined end is poured out on the desolator.

Please click on on link below and scroll down to; (Bilderberg’s Group) "Complete List of Members (The (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27) as of 2013: (businessmen, politicians and defense officials)

Are you AWAKE?

http://humansarefree.com/2013/12/exposing-bilderberg-group-complete-list.html#more
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27...   Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:41 pm

Thanks for the post patlewis, but if this IS the right interpretation of this verse of scripture (and I'm not convinced it is...he is to deceive the world, not just a group of shadow leaders who are already planning for his arrival), it is a mere drop in the bucket of the players involved.  The Bilders are just one of several groups like this who influence policy and control, not THE group.

Please be aware, and all due respect here, that one of the main reasons we are here on this board is that we are already standing firmly with Jesus Christ.  This allows ones eyes to be opened to this coming deception.  It is most definitely being AWAKE, with scales removed, seeing the world clearly for what it is.  Many of your posts have this kind of "need to convert" assumption to them.  I just want you to know it is largely unnecessary. 

In other words, thanks for the info, and please continue to post info you feel is relevant, but please also keep in mind the audience you are posting to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27...   Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:56 pm

I see the 3.5 yrs start this year in Dividing Jerusalem... the Vatican has already made some sort of deal on all the religious sites including the building the Last Supper was held in.

We are there and I do believe I am awake but do not know everything of which the remainder I rely on from people of this forum.
It must be collective knowledge as one cannot find it all by one self alone.

I do thank you for this interpretation of the Many!

(might want to take your email out) I won't bother you but some one outside the forum might?
Back to top Go down
Queen Esther

PostSubject: Re: Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27...   Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:02 pm

@ fishesnloaves, It's not my job to convince you, it's the Holy Spirit's job to do that and even then when the Holy Spirit impresses upon us the Truth; it's still up to us to receive it.  The Holy Spirit is definitely a Gentleman.

FYI:  God is going to show His people EVERYTHING! 

"Surely the Lord God will do nothing without revealing His Secret to His servants the prophets."
Amos 3:7 Amplified  We are His servants the prophets!  God is going to show His people EVERYTHING!

"But you are not in [given up to the power of] darkness, brethren, for that day to overtake you by surprise like a thief." I Thessalonians 5:4 Amplified...  God is going to show His people EVERYTHING!

The Lord bless you, and keep you
the Lord Make His Face to shine upon you, and be gracious unto you:
the Lord lift up His Countenance upon you, and give you peace.
Back to top Go down
Queen Esther

PostSubject: Re: Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27...   Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:19 pm

*The Bilderberg's and his Group aka Globalist Elites, aka Luciferians, aka United Nations, aka Freemasons, aka Illuminati Banksters Occultist, aka Skull & Bones and our own Government Leaders, etc., etc. are the ONLY ones making pacts with the devil!  *THEY believe Satan got a bad rap! *THEY are the (((MANY))) who have been worshiping Satan and Satan has got them in the palm of his hands, but the real question, does each one know what the other is doing, NO!, Satan has them deceived there too...Satan has them compartmentalized and does not want *THEM to see the Big Picture, the Big Scheme of things until it is too late!  He (The Antichrist) "ENTER's" into a Strong and Firm Covenant with the (((MANY))) "The Covenant already EXIST" and established by *The Globalist Elites...The Antichrist (The Devil) doesn't have to lift a finger he has already DECEIVED the (((MANY))) into this Established Covenant he (The Antichrist) just "ENTER's" into it... The (((MANY))) have been in the United States and in our face since president Woodrow Wilson signed off the U.S. into the Globalist Elites Money System, aka the "Federal Reserve Act" which is NOT Federal nor is it Reserved!  And it's been growing in leaps and bounds ever since!

The Lord bless you, and keep you
The Lord Make His Face to shine upon you, and be gracious unto you:
The Lord lift up His Countenance upon you, and give you peace.

Last edited by Queen Esther on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27...   Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:30 pm

Excellent, I'm glad you recognized that.  Always a good thing to remember...it's not about us, it's about Him.

I'm loving you as a sister in Christ and recognizing that you don't know me at all...but also maybe just a little offended that you are assuming so much about me.  I am not perfect in any way, but very firm in my walk with Christ...and far from the "heathen on the street" your response implies.

Also, I agree with Spring on the email thing...no one here should bother you, but you never know who is watching...
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27...   Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:47 pm

Quote :
FYI:  God is going to show His people EVERYTHING!  

In regards to the topic, the 'everything' is that the whole world is fallen, with the exception of the few 'redeemed'.
So, to call out one group or another falls short of 'seeing' clearly.
I know what you mean, though, that there are individuals with the power to
bring destruction. But for now, if they were all removed, there would be
others to step in and do the devil's work until God says 'Time's up".

And, when we finally and truly see as Spirit sees, we too will be on our faces, unable to speak, or to put words to what we see.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27...   Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:15 pm

Quote :
Also, I agree with Spring on the email thing...no one here should bother you, but you never know who is watching...

I've thought the same thing myself. I can remove the email addy from your user name. A moderator has to do it for you (requires fairy dust and we keep that in stock) so PM me if you decide you want it modified.

Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27... Fairydust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27...   Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:17 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Esther

PostSubject: Re: Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27...   Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:38 pm

Dove, God is ONLY going to show HIS PEOPLE EVERYTHING, not the Heathen or the Unbelievers or the Wicked, but ONLY HIS PEOPLE who have accepted His Son's Free Gift of Salvation - To those who have accepted The Blood Bought Message - Paid-In-Full with His Blood!!!  HalleluYAH!!!

Ok, Is everybody happy, I shortened my name.

Thank you Reseacher!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27...   Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm

Quote :
God is ONLY going to show HIS PEOPLE EVERYTHING,

Yes.  I was thinking of Daniel, and Paul and John, etc.  Those men of God who saw
a bit of the Kingdom and the Presence and were quite 'undone' by it.
The evil ones will see the Wrath.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27...   Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's Your List of the (((MANY))) in Daniel 9:27...
Page 1 of 1