Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RADIATION READINGS NEAR SAN FRANSICO CA. -- Halfmoon Bay

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RADIATION READINGS NEAR SAN FRANSICO CA. -- Halfmoon Bay Empty
PostSubject: RADIATION READINGS NEAR SAN FRANSICO CA. -- Halfmoon Bay   RADIATION READINGS NEAR SAN FRANSICO CA. -- Halfmoon Bay I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:36 pm

http://www.rense.com/general96/radiationoncabch.html

Radiation On Northern
CA Beach - It's Here - Vid

Jeff Rense
12-28-13
RADIATION READINGS NEAR SAN FRANSICO CA. -- Halfmoon Bay Mapbeach

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=37.496635,-122.464643&hl=en&sll=37.269174,-119.306607&sspn=11.044354,14.47998&t=m&z=16

The following video was taken on 12-24-13 with an Inspector Plus geiger counter by 'Dave' giving readings on a Northern California beach due West of San Mateo. The beach is south of Princeton Harbor which in turn is just south of Pillar Point where 'Mavericks' big surf comes in. The best description is the San Mateo Coast. Just south again from Princeton Harbor begins the City of Half Moon Bay.

As you will see, the normal background radiation above the small bluff at this beach is about 30 CPM (Counts Per Minute).
The video is self-explanatory and we are greatly indebted to Dave for making it and sending it in. Today's readings on the beach were taken standing up...with the Inspector about 5 feet off the ground.

WATCH THE VIDEO OF THE BEACH RADIATION HERE!

CLICK HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcQLxT49ZP0

On Thursday, 12-19, four days earlier, Dave went to the same beach but with a plastic bag for his Inspector. He placed it down about 2 inches above the sand and got radioactive readings of 412 Counts Per Minute (CPM)..over13 TIMES NORMAL BACKGROUND of 30 CPM. See the readout chart below...

RADIATION READINGS NEAR SAN FRANSICO CA. -- Halfmoon Bay Reddata
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Closer To Home Now!   RADIATION READINGS NEAR SAN FRANSICO CA. -- Halfmoon Bay I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:57 pm

my title is fitting: Closer To Home Now!

My Wifes Sister Lives 3 Miles From This Place and Less Than 1/8 Mile From The Beach.

Please Pray for Cindy & Brian Trujillo. They are not awake enough to do this for themselves.
Thanks folks!!

I am feeling sick from all this news again, it is just so ugly.

Not to take away from this ... but I can tell when my phone is monitored.
My laptop is prone to Javascript attacks.
I score 5 or more on the List probably why. Being a Vet is probably #1 and sites and news I view. Anyways guess we're all in this together and we that pray to our Father and the Lord Jesus may suffer more... but the reward great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Good and Bad News About West Coast Radiation   RADIATION READINGS NEAR SAN FRANSICO CA. -- Halfmoon Bay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:50 am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-good-and-bad-news-about-west-coast-radiation.html

The Good and Bad News About West Coast Radiation

The reality is that there is no good news about the radiation levels we’re finding
Adan Salazar
Prison Planet.com
January 14, 2014
There is no doubt that the radiation levels we’ve encountered during our tour of the West Coast should be of concern to everyone. The equipment we’re using is designed to detect particles of ionizing radiation. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, “any living tissue in the human body can be damaged by ionizing radiation in a unique manner.”
RADIATION READINGS NEAR SAN FRANSICO CA. -- Halfmoon Bay Beachrad2
“The body attempts to repair the damage, but sometimes the damage is of a nature that cannot be repaired or it is too severe or widespread to be repaired,” the EPA’s FAQ page on the health effects of radiation states. The agency also admits that ionizing radiation causes cancer and can spur genetic mutations which can be passed on to offspring.
This is bad news. Normal background radiation levels should typically hover below or around 30 counts per minute. It is concerning that up and down the West Coast, nearly every place monitored tested well above this level, the highest concentration of course being found at Surfer’s Beach in Half Moon Bay, California and further south.
The readings below document locations investigated from Half Moon Bay up to Portland, Oregon:
Half Moon Bay (Surfer’s beach), California: 374 CPM
Golden Gate Bridge (southside): 50 CPM
Crescent City, California: 54 CPM
Eugene, Oregon (University of Oregon campus): 58 CPM
Charleston, Oregon: 54 CPM
Portland, Oregon (Columbia River): 76 CPM

• A d v e r t i s e m e n t

We also found that the California coastline south of Half Moon Bay had increased radiation levels three times higher than what is considered to be normal, with a reading of 112 CPM taken at Salinas River State Beach.
Also bad news is the fact that residents are almost completely oblivious to the threatening dangers surrounding them, in part due to media brainwashing and the downplaying of the significance of the fallout from the Fukushima nuclear disaster. As far as we can tell, Infowars is the only media organization taking the initiative to conduct readings and report the actual facts.
Additionally, there is the matter of bioaccumulation to worry about. As the beaches and local communities continue being showered with high radiation, the real issue is that bioaccumulation is occurring in sea life, meaning that radiation is building up and accumulating in the foods many people eat.
However, there is also some good news to report.
The extremely high level of radiation encountered at Surfer’s Beach does not appear to be widespread throughout the coast, according to our measurements.
Also, fish we tested at local markets showed only slightly elevated levels of radiation, meaning the people eating it are likely not ingesting high levels.
See the readings below:
Eureka, CA, Ahi Tuna: 40 CPM
Beaverton, Oregon: Columbia River King Salmon filet: 31 CPM
Beaverton, Oregon: Sashimi hamachi raw yellowtail (imported from Japan): 18 CPM
Beaverton, Oregon: Uni (sea urchin): 34 CPM
Beaverton, Oregon: Raw sashimi (from: Atlantic Ocean – Canada): 40 CPM
However there were still fish that tested higher. For instance a wild Tako imported from Japan gave a reading of 44 CPM, in addition to an albacore tuna, imported from Canada, which also read 44 CPM.
RADIATION READINGS NEAR SAN FRANSICO CA. -- Halfmoon Bay Croakers2
Two small croakers caught off of Hartford Pier in Avila Bay, California right near the Diablo Canyon Power Plant read in at 60 CPM, nearly twice the normal radiation level for the region.
In Crescent City, California, fresh crabs measured at 56 CPM, and two small croakers a man caught off the Hartford Pier in Avila Bay, near the Diablo Canyon nuclear facility, scanned in at 60 CPM, double the standard 30 CPM for the Half Moon Bay area.
RADIATION READINGS NEAR SAN FRANSICO CA. -- Halfmoon Bay Crab56CPMRadiation2
Fresh crab purchased in Crescent City, California read in at 56 CPM, higher than normal levels for the region.
We were unable, however, to test what is believed to be one of the most highly irradiated fish in the ocean, the blue fin tuna. One fish market owner in Eureka, California told us that he specifically doesn’t carry that type of fish due to public concerns about radiation.
It is also no exaggeration that ambient radiation readings taken at almost every location climbed into the 70s, a startling indicator that the ionizing radiation is unknowingly and constantly bombarding the people of California.
In reality, there is no real good news about the radiation levels we’re finding. As documented, very few places and foods are giving low readings.
We encourage everyone to independently research the unusual levels of radiation which the federal government and even academic officialdom say is perfectly safe. As the EPA admits on their own site, “there is no firm basis for setting a ‘safe’ level of exposure above background” levels.
Related posts:

1. Professor Denies West Coast Radiation Link to Fukushima
  2. The evidence is clear: Fukushima radiation is still tearing up West Coast of USA
  3. Dangerous levels of Fukushima radiation headed for West Coast, say scientists
  4. Despite Dangerously High Radiation Levels, No Caution Signs at Surfer’s Beach
  5. Is Fukushima Radiation Contaminating Tuna, Salmon and Herring On the West Coast of North America?

This article was posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 9:20 pm
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: RADIATION READINGS NEAR SAN FRANSICO CA. -- Halfmoon Bay   RADIATION READINGS NEAR SAN FRANSICO CA. -- Halfmoon Bay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:49 pm

Once no such agency fakes an emp or meteor creating such, fuku will be a bad memory, while silently killing us all.

If you can use a satellite to disable every 2006-present vehicle, bring down the 'grid' with a couple of keystrokes, etc. Et all.,  who'll realize what happened anyway.? Easy peezy.  Barry is their house boy, born and bred for its present role.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RADIATION READINGS NEAR SAN FRANSICO CA. -- Halfmoon Bay   RADIATION READINGS NEAR SAN FRANSICO CA. -- Halfmoon Bay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RADIATION READINGS NEAR SAN FRANSICO CA. -- Halfmoon Bay
Page 1 of 1