Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fallen Towers, the Tenth Harbinger, and 666

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Fallen Towers, the Tenth Harbinger, and 666 Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen Towers, the Tenth Harbinger, and 666   The Fallen Towers, the Tenth Harbinger, and 666 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:53 am

The Fallen Towers, the Tenth Harbinger, and 666

Posted on December 30, 2013

by CARLOS MONTAÑA

Well, it’s still 2013 so here’s one more quick post as the Holy Spirit has spoken to me that someone out there needs this information for his/her spiritual growth.

I’ve recently finished reading The Tenth Harbinger by Watchman Bob.  It can be considered the third book in a trilogy-of-sorts, the first being The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn and the second The 9/11 Prophecy by James Fitzgerald.  I could, and should, write a fourth book in the series, and certainly will if God so leads.

Anyway, author Watchman Bob correctly assumes that a page of the Holy Bible found in the still-smoldering rubble of the World Trade Center months after both towers fell, which shows Genesis 11 (and parts of 10 and 12), with verse 11:7 highlighted, is a Tenth Harbinger pointing to America as Babylon the Great.  Here is a link to the stunning photo; be sure to read the photographer’s caption-

http://www.septembereleven.net/page141.htm

Note that instead of “The Tower of Babel” as the section heading reads in most Bibles, my own included, this heading is entitled “The Tower of Babylon”!
Here is the highlighted verse 11:7 as it reads in the Amplified Bible-

“Come, let Us go down and there confound (mix up, confuse) their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.“

Genesis 11:7 is verse order number 247 in the Holy Bible.  Following the lead of the Holy Spirit, I was prompted to again check America’s age in days as of 11 September, 2001 and it was 82,249 days inclusive counting from 4 July of 1776.

However, 2 July, 1776 was the actual date that the United States of America declared her independence from Great Britain; this was through the resolution of independence agreed on by the seated Second Continental Congress-

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sheet/post/why-july-2-is-really-americas-independence-day/2012/07/02/gJQABsMHIW_blog.html

Now, using www.timeanddate.com, we calculate-

From and including: Tuesday, July 2, 1776  Independence of the United States of America

To and including: Tuesday, September 11, 2001  Falling of the Twin Towers/Day of Infamy

Result: 82,251 days

It is 82,251 days from the start date to the end date by inclusive reckoning
82,251 (days) / 247 (verse) = 333

Incredibly, the result is precisely 333, a key Bible number.  Here are the various meanings of 333 as compiled by the Bible Wheel-

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_333.php

Isaiah 55:8 to 11-

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snowfrom heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”

Snow

Hope

Darkness [Genesis 1:4]

And There Was Morning [Genesis 1:5]

Thy Throne Oh God is Forever [Psalm 45:6]

Covering Cherub [Ezekiel 28:16]

Queen

My Heart Said Unto Thee [Psalm 27:8]

And Killed It [Leviticus 8:15]

In the Day of Evil [Psalm 27:5]

333 is also 9 (Judgment) x 37 (a powerful Scriptural number evincing “The Heart of Wisdom”).

It occurs to me that 333 x 2 = 666.  In other words, this identifier number, 333, when multiplied by 2, for the twin towers = 666 a designator number for the Beast empire of this day, Babylon the Great, the United States of America, where Satan dwells (Isaiah 14:12; Jeremiah 50:2; Revelation 18:2).

America the Daughter of Babylon is nearing the end of her 70 year tenure as the Lady of Kingdoms and will soon be made an astonishment, a hissing, and perpetual desolations.  The most tragic day in recent history to this point, the events of which actually awakened (albeit temporarily) many Americans to the “times of the end” were the very events of “9/11”.  May this little discourse on the Tenth Harbinger act to wake up others before the seventy years expire well within the next five.

CARLOS MONTAÑA

Note- Certain sisters & brothers so happened to quote Isaiah 55:11 to me after my “Announcement” article, so this finding of 333 speaks personally to me as well, and I was prompted by the Holy Spirit to post immediately . . . many thanks for the support . . .
Back to top Go down

The Fallen Towers, the Tenth Harbinger, and 666
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: