Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Esther

New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!! Empty
PostSubject: New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!!   New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:23 pm

https://youtu.be/fafxhMLeGeA
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!!   New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:45 pm

Embedded it.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!!   New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:26 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Esther

PostSubject: Re: New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!!   New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Thank you Jem! Queen Esther has always intrigued me all my life!  I have been through a few similar situations like Queen Esther, but the Lord prevailed, it didn't look like it at the time I was going to overcome my situations, but the Lord came through, HalleluYAH!!!

And yes, Egypt is type and shadow of the entire World including the United States...

Like the $100.00 depicting the Nuclear Destruction of New York City in the previous video...  Did you know that the Hoover Dam is on the $50.00 bill? The Globalist Elites are WARNING us of their PLANS before THEY do them!  This is the Globalist Elites Number One Code of EVIL Ethics is THEY have to WARN the masses of their PLANS before THEY do them and THEY WARN us through our Currency, Movies, Magazines and Cartoons.  THEY WARNED us of the WTC and the Pentagon; it's on our $20.00 bill the 1995 Series!

The New $100.00 bill came out October 8, 2013 - It is sealed with the Globalist Elites that THEY are going to NUKE New York City, it's on our $10.00 bill too which came out on March 2, 2006... The Globalist Elites have been WARNING us that THEY are going to NUKE New York City on our Currency since March 2, 2006 and our Government is in on it!!!  So many respectful pastors have been given Dreams & Visions of New York City being NUKE!!!  When THEY NUKE New York City and the Hoover Dam it will Collapse the economy, bring America to her knees, and force the United States to join the New World Order; it's ALL PLANNED out by The Globalist Elites!!!

Take Cover in The Blood of the Lamb!  Jesus is our ONLY Hope & Refuge as we witness The Day Approaching!!!

The New $50.00 bill with the depiction of the Hoover Dam being NUKED came out on September 28, 2004...  Watch & Pray:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!!   New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!!   New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:00 pm

jem wrote:

More and more, I’m seeing Egypt in prophecy as the US. There’s a line in Isaiah 30:13 that says, because they helped out “Israel” when God had told them to sit still, judgment will come on them in the form of a breach swelling out of a high wall. It will come suddenly and this wall will be broken into tiny little pieces (like, I’m thinking into dust like WTC). Every time I read that it makes me think of the Hoover Dam.

Could be. And they have their own dam as well, the Answar Dam, to think about.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!!   New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Dove wrote:

Could be.  And they have their own dam as well, the Answar Dam, to think about.

Gary Stearman once talked about this dam….

http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/egypt-aswan-and-the-coming-flood/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!!   New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation!!!
Page 1 of 1