Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paddy Heron has passed away

Go down 
+2
rawblues
Dove
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Paddy Heron has passed away Empty
PostSubject: Paddy Heron has passed away   Paddy Heron has passed away I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:11 am

Patrick Heron
Hi all, this is Paddy’s daughters here. Our Dad passed away peacefully at home yesterday, January 2nd, at noon. He was very brave and had fought courageously since his diagnosis last July. We are so grateful and blessed to have had such an amazing father. His faith was relentless and when he asked God to take him he went swiftly minutes later. God truly answered his prayers. He is home. Thank you for your well wishes and prayers from us and our Mam, Catherine.
Apologies to those who are only seeing this now who we didn’t reach in person. Arrangements will be in the newspapers tomorrow.
God Bless, Emily, Leah & Klara.

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Heron has passed away   Paddy Heron has passed away I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:18 am

Sad for the world; an added Blessing for Heaven.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Heron has passed away   Paddy Heron has passed away I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:39 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Heron has passed away   Paddy Heron has passed away I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:55 am

Very sorry to hear this.   Prayers for his family.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Heron has passed away   Paddy Heron has passed away I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:15 am

Oh, yes, so sad for us. Father blessed us with him. I think you're right Jem. My prayers for the family.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth345

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Heron has passed away   Paddy Heron has passed away I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:11 pm

My condolences to his wife and daughters at this very side time. I have read a few of his books which I really enjoyed. My heart goes out to his family having trod the same path some years ago. May our Heavenly Father give them comfort. God Bless xx
Back to top Go down
bubba unchained

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Heron has passed away   Paddy Heron has passed away I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Sorry to hear this news as well. Condolences to his family. I always thought it would be great to sit down over a Guiness and have a long banter with the Irishman. Maybe one day yet.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Heron has passed away   Paddy Heron has passed away I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 7:12 pm

Hey bubba unchained, happy to have you here and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. I agree with one exception; I'll take a nice extra bitter red ale and you and Paddy can have the Guiness'.  facepalm  I have a few of Paddy's books as well. I got some of my introduction to the nephilim stuff from him early on and he will be missed.

Paddy Heron has passed away Moving-animated-singing-Irishmen-drinking-green-beer
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Heron has passed away   Paddy Heron has passed away I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:56 pm

Back in my younger days,  Laughing , I went to the beach with some friends and one afternoon one of them brought a small cooler of Guinness Extra Stout Dark bottles down.  I told him he was crazy....that that was NOT a beach beer for drinking in 95 degree weather under the hot sun.   I took one out and made a hole in the white sand with my fist and told him to watch.   I poured the Guinness Extra Stout into the little sand cup I'd made in the sand and it just sat there.....it would not absorb into the sand or nothing.  After about 15 or 20 minutes, it finally disappeared and everyone laughed about it.  I haven't had one in 30 years, but it's a nice acquired taste for indoor use only.   lol!      I'm sure Paddy would know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Heron has passed away   Paddy Heron has passed away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:43 am

rawblues wrote:
Back in my younger days,  Laughing , I went to the beach with some friends and one afternoon one of them brought a small cooler of Guinness Extra Stout Dark bottles down.  I told him he was crazy....that that was NOT a beach beer for drinking in 95 degree weather under the hot sun.   I took one out and made a hole in the white sand with my fist and told him to watch.   I poured the Guinness Extra Stout into the little sand cup I'd made in the sand and it just sat there.....it would not absorb into the sand or nothing.  After about 15 or 20 minutes, it finally disappeared and everyone laughed about it.  I haven't had one in 30 years, but it's a nice acquired taste for indoor use only.   lol!      I'm sure Paddy would know what I'm talking about.

"BLACK AND TANS'. It's the American Way of handling a Guinness!  knights of Ni 

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Heron has passed away   Paddy Heron has passed away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:16 am

But Dove, my Scot-Irish ancestors from northern Ireland would've rolled over in their graves if I had ever put my lips to a Guinness turned into a "black and tan!"   Laughing  Laughing   

Winston Churchill's Black and Tans are still a bitter memory to the Irish!  It had to be an American-British conspiracy to take an Irish stout, mix it with a British ale, and then call it a "black and tan."   Disgraceful!   Laughing  

sing on....."Come out, Ye Black and Tans"

I was born on a Dublin street where the Royal drums did beat,
And the loving English feet walked all over us;
And every single night, when me Dad would come home tight,
He'd invite the neighbours outside with this chorus:
Oh, come out you Black and Tans;
Come out and fight me like a man;
Show your wife how you won medals down in Flanders;
Tell her how the I.R.A. made you run like hell away
From the green and lovely lanes in Killeshandra.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Heron has passed away   Paddy Heron has passed away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:46 am

P.S.

Question:  What do you get when you mix a Guinness stout with a British ale?

Paddy Heron has passed away 220px-Blackandtanbeer

Answer:  a drunk nephilim hybrid.    lol!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Heron has passed away   Paddy Heron has passed away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:53 am

So,so, FUNNY!!!  lol!   I can't grin this big.  My cheeks hurt!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Heron has passed away   Paddy Heron has passed away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paddy Heron has passed away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: