Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I SAID 1/3 THE SEA WOULD DIE IS THE PACIFIC 98% Pacific Ocean is Dying

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I SAID 1/3 THE SEA WOULD DIE IS THE PACIFIC 98%  Pacific Ocean is Dying Empty
PostSubject: I SAID 1/3 THE SEA WOULD DIE IS THE PACIFIC 98% Pacific Ocean is Dying   I SAID 1/3 THE SEA WOULD DIE IS THE PACIFIC 98%  Pacific Ocean is Dying I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:18 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/sea-change-the-pacific-ocean-is-dying.html

Sea Change: The Pacific Ocean is Dying

Prison Planet.com
January 3, 2014

The percentage of the Pacific Ocean floor covered by dead creatures has soared from 1% to 98% since Fukushima.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hm_7Qfv440
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

I SAID 1/3 THE SEA WOULD DIE IS THE PACIFIC 98%  Pacific Ocean is Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: I SAID 1/3 THE SEA WOULD DIE IS THE PACIFIC 98% Pacific Ocean is Dying   I SAID 1/3 THE SEA WOULD DIE IS THE PACIFIC 98%  Pacific Ocean is Dying I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Yup, could be it. Still need the 1/3 of ships part to happen. Watch the Atlantic and the volcano on La Palma island in the Canary Island chain. Big landslide creates a huge tsunami there and BAM! You'd have your prophecy complete.

Rev. 8:9 KJV wrote:
And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

I SAID 1/3 THE SEA WOULD DIE IS THE PACIFIC 98%  Pacific Ocean is Dying Cumbrevieja

I SAID 1/3 THE SEA WOULD DIE IS THE PACIFIC 98%  Pacific Ocean is Dying Cumbre-vieja-volcano
Back to top Go down

I SAID 1/3 THE SEA WOULD DIE IS THE PACIFIC 98% Pacific Ocean is Dying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: