Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!  Empty
PostSubject: Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!    Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:24 pm

Yup, right after going over 8 different unrelated exept for 3 went off,
1st was chopalopter frequency, then USFS, BLM, Fire/Law, then 3 of some odd towers far away that always do this scenario every time... same ones.
Maybe F E MA ? More likely than D HS ... but it's been a while since this has happened.... so can we tie it to the Rad stuff? dunno? but suspect of it.
Could this have something to do with possible evac or none?

Man I am trying to figure out what to do... I have a wife that is just deaf and mute, with head in sand. Do I stay and take this crap? I mean, I asked her point blank that ? if there were some reason we might need to evac, would you leave? NO ANSWER!
Ok, ?if you and I need to leave because of health reasons would you leave? NO ANSWER!
IS EVERYONE JUST NUMB TO EVERYTHING? EVEN EMERGENCIES?

I'm LOST!
This problem is not going to go away and where would one go, to that Argentina American camp?? Need a passport and moola, would need to sell one of these houses and I know she won't want to!

Talk about rocks and hard rock spots!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!    Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:11 am

when I want to leave, it's usually because I'm so disgusted with what's happening here in this nation.
But then I can't find an island I trust will survive going up in smoke or under a deluge of water!  Cool 
So, without meaning to sound overly 'spiritual', I work on knowing the Kingdom as my home, and 'The Rock' as the place where I take my stand while we're waiting.
That's God's answer.

But it's negative eleven degrees out atm, and warm breezes and swaying palm trees
does sound pretty good for while we wait.

When the weight of the world  gets to be too much, we have two choices.  Be bowed down by it, or Rise Up and throw it off.  Put on the whole armor, let the Word come from your mouth, declare His Victory that He shares with us.  Laugh at the enemy. God does.
Their utter defeat is written, and so it shall be.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!    Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:46 am

Matthew 6:8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

Matthew 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
~~~~
Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
~~~~

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
~~~~
Psalms 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
~~~~

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!    Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:59 pm

I agree with dove! I can't leave, my husband is not capable...he walks with a walker...too old to do anything...can't go fast..we have to sray here, I am sure the Lord brought us to this home and here we will stay, till HE tells me to move! simple as that!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!    Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:42 pm

Since Our Lord Jesus's Kingdom is not of this world, there is no place to go here. Our work He said is to Believe on The Lord Jesus and to seek that which was lost and witness to them. So , the first love , which he warned the Ephesian church was His frist love , to seek the lost and Tell the Good News that whosoever calls on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ shall be saved. Then he told Peter how he should die. So I am not leaving , I have my work to do. I pray for strength to submit my life a living sacrifice as did so many before me and are doing so even today as I write this , God be with us all in Christ Jesus our strength to do all things in his name.
Isn't it amazing that we today in America are talking like this with such a serious reality? I so respect you all here. God Bless. Rita.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!    Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:01 am

u guys are all correct, i mean it would be good to have some supplies for a little disruption, but when the shtf. if you are smart...

you would be praying...

lk21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!    Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:16 am

From today's Joseph Prince daily message. It applies to all our challenges and concerns.

Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
1 Peter 5:7, NLT

There is a story of a young man who struggled to make ends meet. One day, he got six pieces of white cardboard paper and wrote down these six letters: “L-E-T G-O-D.” This was to remind him to stop worrying and striving to provide for himself and his family, and to let God take over. He placed the cards upright on his dressing table so that he would be reminded each day to let God provide for him.

Well, days passed and nothing changed. He was still in lack and became even more worried, anxious and frustrated. One day, out of desperation, he prayed, “God, please, I really want to know how to ‘let You.’ I want You to take over and supply all my needs, but I don’t know how to! God, please answer me.” The window in his room was open. A wind blew in—whoosh!—and one of the cards fell off the table. It was the last card with the letter “D.” The man looked up and saw the remaining cards spell the words, “LET GO.”

My friend, the way you LET GOD provide for you is to LET GO! Let go and stop worrying about the problem. Cast it into the hands of Almighty God who cares for you and leave it there, and you will begin to see His grace and provision flow freely in your life!"
~~~

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!    Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:48 am

Thanks for all those scriptures and words.
It's not me that I have been worried about, it's family.
I guess they will just have to see when these things come.
What I worry most is that they may not know the Lord is one, if something happens to me.. they won't know enough to keep clear of the liars, and they don't have the ability to improvise since they have all grown up in the Just In Time system and when that goes, the groceries and other supplies they are used to having available are not there. Don't know how they will deal with those.

I watch, therefore I must warn, whether they take what I say and learn it is to not only awaken, but to get them to look for themselves... but 1 mocks the Lord, a son in law... I almost threw him out the house last time... but gave him some stern line of question/thought and to hold his words back while in my house. The others do not get stirred enough to even lift a finger to keyboard or other to look for what I have told them so that they might find and see the information first hand let alone turn a page in the Bible.

I like that LETGOD!
But I still have to warn, we are told to warn.. ... I guess I will LET GO when things really begin, family will either come seeking info, or not.
I'm praying for the Lord to come before this forced peace deal that will divide Jerusalem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!    Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:55 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!    Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:24 pm

I'd like to go on a minute about "LETTING GO", about how I perceive it.

Letting go absolutely doesn't mean we don't care.  It means that we realize that what we desire
is beyond our capabilities.  We're probably 'trying to win' in the flesh.  And despite appearances,
it's not a battle of flesh and blood.  It's a battle in the Spirit.

Letting go means I release it into His Hands.  Completely. All the way!  
[That causes us to observe our level of trust, I'll tell ya!]

Now our brain, working the way it does, is going to pick it back up again over and over.
And over and over we have to give it back over to Him.

And often something will happen that will challenge what you're doing.  Ignore it!  Rebuke it!
You're doing what God said to do.  And when you realize you've picked it up again, repent
and give it back to Him.
And remind yourself, is there anything we can do better than God?  That helps me.

So,  wrap it all up, your fears and your desires, and see yourself placing it into God's Hands with Gratitude!!  And then leave it there.
We Seek Him. Praise Him when it comes to mind, thank Him! Speak the
Word over it.  He'll take care of the rest.

I've got verses for the asking.   I love you

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!    Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Dove very good , and I do not know how to use the computer very well, I just learned to type in 2010. So I want to say if points can be given, I would give you a bunch. For letting go is to walk by faith and that is what Jesus asked " will I find faith " when he returns. We each must strive to walk by faith. thanks Dove.

God Bless Rita.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!    Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:21 pm

Thanks, Dr. Rita.  And God bless you and all of us. thanks
The more we realize that giving it all to Him is the absolute
BEST thing we could do, the more He CAN fulfill His Promises
to us!   That He would take pleasure in answering our prayers so that
our joy might be complete, is Amazing.  He is THE Amazing God!
WE just have to remember He's given us ANOTHER WAY, a FAR
BETTER WAY to live, move and have our Being, and that with Him
All things are possible! Amen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!    Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chopalopter Chinook goes over and scanner lights up like chrismas tree!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: