Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vatican Hiding Vessels From The Ancient Jewish Temple Until "Messiah" Comes?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vatican Hiding Vessels From The Ancient Jewish Temple Until "Messiah" Comes? Empty
PostSubject: Vatican Hiding Vessels From The Ancient Jewish Temple Until "Messiah" Comes?   Vatican Hiding Vessels From The Ancient Jewish Temple Until "Messiah" Comes? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:17 am

Vatican Hiding Vessels From The Ancient Jewish Temple Until "Messiah" Comes? TempleTreasures

Rabbi Shtencel takes exception to the fact that the papal nuncio assumed his query was an accusation of anti-Semitism, something he insists he clearly took precautions to avoid. "I wrote my letter carefully and respectfully so as not to come across as accusatory in any way. I believe I accomplished that in my letter. I deliberately appealed to his heart rather than bolstering my argument with supposed proofs. I also found the nuncio’s diplomatic usage of the words 'return to the legitimate owners' rather than 'to the Jews' troubling. Perhaps the Church believes that they are the legitimate owners. I did an awful lot of research and found over 20 references to the vessels being in the Vatican.” As far as the opinion that the vessels are supposed to remain hidden until Mashiach comes, he said...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1