Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Even More Warning Signs: Obama Poised for Hostile Military Takeover of U.S. – Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Even More Warning Signs: Obama Poised for Hostile Military Takeover of U.S. – Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Even More Warning Signs: Obama Poised for Hostile Military Takeover of U.S. – Part 2   Even More Warning Signs: Obama Poised for Hostile Military Takeover of U.S. – Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:47 pm

http://godfatherpolitics.com/9856/warning-signs-obama-poised-hostile-military-takeover-us/

Even More Warning Signs: Obama Poised for Hostile Military Takeover of U.S. – Part 2

A week ago, I laid out a list of things President Obama has put in place to set the nation up for his hostile military takeover.

After my first post about Obama’s hostile military takeover, I received an email from a reader that offered an explanation to my pondering of why NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) would also be ordering millions of rounds of ammunition and assault rifles. He offered the idea that it is an ironic twist to Obama’s relationship with terrorist Bill Ayers.

Ayers was a wanted domestic terrorist back in the 1960s and 1970s. Ayers was a co-founder of the terrorist group known as the Weather Underground. Now, Obama is using NOAA, a federal weather agency to stockpile weapons and ammunition for his terrorist assault on the American people.

Today, I would like to add a few more items to that list that makes the case for his hostile military takeover even more compelling.

It has now been confirmed that the goal of the Department of Homeland Security is to purchase a total of 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition. A portion of that ammunition is hollow point bullets, which have been banned from use in war by international law. Another portion is specialized sniper ammunition.

In case you have a difficult time comprehending the significance of 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition, allow me to give you a couple of comparisons. During the height of the war in Iraq, the US Army fired less than 6 million rounds per month. That means DHS has enough ammunition to supply the US Army for 266.67 months (22.22 years) of intense war.

Currently, the DHS uses approximately 15 million rounds of ammunition every year at their various training facilities. At that rate, they have enough ammunition for 106.67 years of training.

So ask yourself, what is the justification for the purchase of 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition by the Department of Homeland Security, especially when some of it is illegal to use in war? Now ask yourself why Sen. Dianne Feinstein is so concerned about private citizens stockpiling ammunition, weapons and using high capacity magazines when the federal government is doing the same time only a thousand times more?

Perhaps the abundance of ammunition goes along with the purchase of ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ MaxxPro MRAP vehicles that are scheduled to be deployed on the streets of America. The number of vehicles they are purchasing has not been released, but they are part of the 2,717 that have been recently retrofitted by the manufacturer. The DHS appears to be taking delivery of the armored vehicles through the Marine Corps Systems Command located in Quantico, Virginia.

The scary part of the DHS acquiring MRAP vehicles is that they have been already been spotted in a number of cities throughout the country. DHS cannot deny their existence since a number of them have been photographed and videoed by citizen observers. Why would DHS need so many, assuming they are purchasing over a thousand, MRAP vehicles deployed throughout the US, unless they are preparing for a war of some kind. Now add to that question the fact that the MRAP vehicles are equipped with gun ports.

There can be no doubt that Barack Hussein Obama is preparing for the bloodiest war in American history and it’s going to take place here on American soil. When? It has to be prior to the 2016 election, unless he manages to force a constitutional amendment allowing himself to run for a third term. However, I truly don’t think the amendment will be necessary, because he plans to forcibly take control of the country prior to the election. Everything points to the conclusion that this is all in preparation for a hostile military takeover.
Back to top Go down

Even More Warning Signs: Obama Poised for Hostile Military Takeover of U.S. – Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: DHS announces second $4.5 million gun purchase in less than a week   Even More Warning Signs: Obama Poised for Hostile Military Takeover of U.S. – Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:50 pm

http://www.examiner.com/article/stockpile-dhs-announces-second-4-5-million-gun-purchase-less-than-a-week

Stockpile: DHS announces second $4.5 million gun purchase in less than a week

DHS Stockpiling Weapons
March 11, 2013
By: Dave Gibson
Subscribe

Sig Sauer .40 cal

flashlightnews.org

Even More Warning Signs: Obama Poised for Hostile Military Takeover of U.S. – Part 2 F85eeb2d8f05faa2c120d7b4a3a569f4

On Monday, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) posted details of a no bid contract with weapons manufacturer Sig Sauer, worth $4.5 million over the next five years.

The contract is identical to the one DHS announced last week with Heckler & Koch.

Both contracts are for $900,000 worth of "replacement parts" a year, for weapons used by DHS agents.

While it is hard to imagine how or why a domestic agency could anticipate firing their weapons enough over the next five years to need $1.8 million annually in replacement parts, the DHS documents clearly state their need to "stock sufficient quantities of parts needed to fulfill the quantities of parts anticipated to be ordered."

In April 2012, DHS purchased $143,000 worth of submachine guns from Heckler & Koch.

See the details of that contract...

Of course, this comes on the heels of the news that DHS is purchasing 2,717 'Mine Resistant Protected' vehicles for urban use.

In light of the Obama administration's push for gun-grabbing legislation, a flurry of "multi-agency training drills" inside our cities and towns, the dismissal of several well-respected military leaders and the purchase of urban tanks, along with 2 billion rounds of ammunition...one need not be a conspiracy theorist to be genuinely concerned about the imminent threat to our freedoms, as well as to our very lives.

Related articles:

Is the Army building internment camps here?

Shock claim: Obama only wants military leaders who "will fire on U.S. citizens"

Feds identify 2nd Amendment activists as terrorists

All signs point to martial law

Gun confiscation has begun

DHS buying 2,700 urban tanks

DHS still stockpiling hollow point ammo
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: