Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 Symptoms Of Radiation Sickness

Go down 
AuthorMessage

10 Symptoms Of Radiation Sickness Empty
PostSubject: 10 Symptoms Of Radiation Sickness    10 Symptoms Of Radiation Sickness I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:25 pm

http://globalresearchreport.com/2014/01/04/10-symptoms-of-radiation-sickness/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+globalresearchreport+%28Global+Research+Report%29#sthash.hBIZgflF.dpbs

1 day ago in Nuclear Crises 1 Comment
Gavon Laessig
The nuclear emergency in Japan is constantly on the increase. Dangerous stages of radiation are leaking from the earthquake-damaged reactors at Fukushima Dai-ichi and occurrences are terrifying at other power plants. Those working to contain the meltdowns or living close by are at the biggest risk. Here is what radiation sickness looks like.
MORE@LINK ABOVE
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

10 Symptoms Of Radiation Sickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 Symptoms Of Radiation Sickness    10 Symptoms Of Radiation Sickness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:49 am

You've probably seen the comparison of radiation symptoms to the Black plague,
which leads to the speculation that a COMET was responsible for the plague.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: