Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here Empty
PostSubject: PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here   PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:26 am

PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here Mahdiiran

What the world does not yet know is precisely that of which the Iranian mullahs are now gleefully aware, namely, that the Twelfth Imam has already returned and is hard at work arranging the coming apocalypse. He is an undeclared enemy of the Jewish people and the Jewish state. He is a great friend to Islam in its march toward imposing a caliphate upon unsuspecting nations. He has been schooled at the feet of prophets and sages and learned from the masters of canon and creed. He is the repository of sacred teachings and potent incantations, and is adept at uttering sonorous phrases that please as they befuddle. He is the embodiment of consecrated, numinous and venerable doctrine. He is no longer Hidden but exults among us in all his glory. He is the bringer of chaos and the last days. He will inaugurate a new world order. Doubters and skeptics must give way. The Twelfth Imam has returned, confirmed in his exaltation by innumerable tokens and crests and auguries. Devastation will precede him and resurrection will surely follow...
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here   PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:44 am

yeah, obama.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here   PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:44 am

There is so much written about this imam and his role in the end times. Islam believes he will act and do pretty much exactly what we know to be the acts and role of the antiChrist. IMHO, islam is the beast system and this character assumes the role of satan incarnate - or maybe he always was satan as his DNA may not be earthly.

What I am getting at is if this is so and he is already here, behind the curtains on the world stage and getting ready to enter, then things are getting ready to happen. We have to pray for wisdom and insight on identifying world events that apply to prophecy. If we can rightly divide the prophetic word as it applies to what we see happening then perhaps we can more effectively show others and bring them into the fold before it is too late.

I have been pondering this: Kaduri's messiah, what if it is the antiChrist he met? Sharon is dying and now this word out of Iran that the imam is here. All we need is a chaotic event for the imam to arise from; many say WW3 is what he steps up out of the ashes of to bring in his reign.

Just trying to put pieces together. I am so excited to be alive to see all this come down and the best of all is that the real Savior, the Lamb of God, our Redeemer is coming to set all this mess right and rule forever. No more will we suffer with satan's evil bs and destruction. Right will rule and wrong will be done away with.

Personally, I look forward to the day I can look down on satan as he is chained in that hole and spit on him - I owe him at least that.

HalleluYAH!
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here   PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:07 am

it will be the lake of fire, it will be present but i for 1 will avoid it, to busy working on my corvette star jumper  spock
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here   PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:16 am

Corvette star jumper? My 67 camaro with the flip around headlights, starjumper will leave you in the interstellar dust. Or so I imagine....Smile lol
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here   PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:32 am

20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

It seems to me that satan will be chained up for the millennial period in an obvious manner or place as an object lesson for human kind to fully acknowledge. So much suffering from disobeying the Most High and what better example can we find but for satan. This is just personal opinion but I think God is purposefully allowing satan's rampage through earth's history so that when it is finished there will be deeply embedded and harshly learned wisdom why following God is best and evilly disobeying, trying to usurp the Most High, is bad. Why else? Think God is at the mercy of a rampaging fallen angel that was his #1? Nah, he could smash him in the blink of an eye. He purposes this for His creation's growth and to give us wisdom. God doesn't seem to do anything the easy way "zap, you are this or that" no He grows us into this or that situation. I think we have learned why we don't want rebellion over the last few thousand years as a people.

Anyway. I think scripturally, we know he will be cast into the lake of fire after he is "loosed a little while" after the millennial period. He is chained for the thousand years. Will we be able to see him? Who knows. I think he might be the biggest object lesson around.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here   PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:38 pm

black on black don't work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here   PJ Media Claims The Twelfth Imam, Apocalypse Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: