Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hagmann Jan 10: "V", Ken Schortgen and Andy Sutton - The Coming Bank Bail-ins & Wealth Confiscation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hagmann Jan 10: "V", Ken Schortgen and Andy Sutton - The Coming Bank Bail-ins & Wealth Confiscation Empty
PostSubject: Hagmann Jan 10: "V", Ken Schortgen and Andy Sutton - The Coming Bank Bail-ins & Wealth Confiscation   Hagmann Jan 10: "V", Ken Schortgen and Andy Sutton - The Coming Bank Bail-ins & Wealth Confiscation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:57 am

I started listening last night but have yet to finish. What bits I did hear were interesting none-the-less. Looks like 2014 is gonna be mighty interesting.

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/01/11/the-coming-bank-bail-ins-wealth-confiscation-economic-collapse.mp3

Show Notes wrote:
Tonight’s show will be of critical importance for everyone, for no one will be left untouched by the coming bank bail-ins, the coming confiscation of your money in the bank, your pension, and your liquid assets.  Join us tonight as we welcome “V, The Guerrilla Economist” and two very prominent and well respected economists, Ken Schortgen, Jr. and Andy Sutton in a “round table” discussion about what is coming this year and beyond. Each of these gentlemen have been amazingly accurate in their predictions and analyses of the global and U.S. economy.

Last edited by researcher on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down

Hagmann Jan 10: "V", Ken Schortgen and Andy Sutton - The Coming Bank Bail-ins & Wealth Confiscation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hagmann Jan 10: "V", Ken Schortgen and Andy Sutton - The Coming Bank Bail-ins & Wealth Confiscation   Hagmann Jan 10: "V", Ken Schortgen and Andy Sutton - The Coming Bank Bail-ins & Wealth Confiscation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Time for:
Train Robbers, Bank Robbers and High Way Men!
Back to top Go down

Hagmann Jan 10: "V", Ken Schortgen and Andy Sutton - The Coming Bank Bail-ins & Wealth Confiscation
Page 1 of 1