Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police Empty
PostSubject: Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police   Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:12 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/kelly-thomas-verdict-support-your-local-police-uber-alles.html

Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police Uber Alles

William Norman Grigg
Lew Rockwell Blog
January 14, 2014

Kelly Thomas died as a result of being beaten, tasered, and suffocated by a thugswarm of police on the July 5, 2011. A jury in Orange County, California — an authoritarian conservative community in which the “Support Your Local Police” movement took root and flourished in the mid-1960s — has acquitted the two ringleaders of that police gang, Manuel Ramos and Ken Cincinelli, of all charges arising from that atrocity.
Manuel Ramos, who harassed, taunted, and terrorized Thomas for nearly a half-hour before the beating began, was charged with second degree murder and involuntary manslaughter, and faced up to 15 years in prison. Cincinelli, charged with criminal assault, confronted a four-year prison term. Both were fired from the Fullerton Police Department following a public outcry.
Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police Manuel_ramos_drinking-259x300
“You see these fists?” Ramos grunted at Kelly, a mentally ill homeless man who was sitting peacefully on the curb. “They’re about to f**k you up.” Such language comes easily to Ramos, who in both his private and professional lives is an enthusiast of gang culture. Thomas had done nothing to warrant attention on the part of the police, let alone a violent arrest. He was beaten with fists, batons, and the butt end of a taser; at various times during the assault, all six police officers — nearly three-quarters of a ton of privileged, tax-fattened, costumed suet — piled on top of the 160-pound man, crushing his chest and causing terminal asphyxia. Thomas died crying out for this father, retired Sheriff’s Deputy Ron Thomas.

The Department had initially claimed that neither Ramos nor Cincinelli, nor the six other officers who joined in the orgy of officially sanctioned violence, had violated department policy. During the trial, Corporal Stephen Rubio, a training officer at the at the Fullerton PD, insisted that the actions of the officers — including the sadistic threat by Ramos — were compatible with department policy. Defense “expert” witness Stephen Karch, a paid shill who flogs spurious medical theories on behalf of abusive cops, testified that the police beating didn’t kill Thomas, but rather than the mentally troubled man simply chose that time to die from an undiagnosed heart condition.
John Barnett, the police union attorney who represented the killer cops, insisted that the beating was an appropriate response to Thomas’s pathetic, doomed struggle to save his life. In his closing argument, Orange County DA Tony Rakauckus emphasized that Thomas had the right to resist an unlawful arrest, and to defend himself against the criminal violence initiated by Ramos and Cincincelli.

The jury validated the argument that the act of resisting such criminal violence is a capital offense worthy of summary execution. Apart from the transparent sophistries offered by Dr. Karch, and the inventive restructuring of the crime by Barnett — who invited the jury to pretend that the unarmed, terrified Thomas posed a threat to a half-dozen armed police officers — the defense had no case. The only way a guilty verdict could be avoided was if the jury, which was drawn from a population deeply tainted (yes, that is the proper word) with Law & Order conservatism, would accept the premise that police have an unqualified license to kill anybody upon whom they focus their malign attention.
Rather than upholding the law, the jury supported “law enforcement” — thereby fulfillingwhat the Support Your Local Police Committee describes as a moral obligation of citizens:
“The local police are not your enemy. Your committee is not here to attack them, blame them for violating the Constitution or your civil liberties…. We urge all responsible citizens in this community to…[s]upport our local police in the performance of their duties [and] oppose all harassment or interference with law enforcement personnel as they carry out their assigned tasks…. [We must accept] our responsibilities to our local police, to defend them against unjust attacks, make them proud and secure in their vital profession, and to offer them our support in word and deed wherever possible.”
Related posts:

1. Kelly Thomas Verdict: Cops Now Have License to Murder
  2. Female Fullerton Cop Accused of Ripping Film out of Witness Camera after Kelly Thomas Beating Death
  3. War Uber Alles

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police   Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:13 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/kelly-thomas-verdict-cops-now-have-license-to-murder.html

Kelly Thomas Verdict: Cops Now Have License to Murder[

• Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police Printer_famfamfamKelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police YoutubeKelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police PodcastKelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police PptvKelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police TwitterKelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police FacebookKelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police Cart

“This is carte blanche to police officers to do whatever they want”
]Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
January 14, 2014
[/color]
The acquittal of two Fullerton, California police officers in the beating death of Kelly Thomas, a homeless man who was pummeled into a coma as he begged for his life, underscores the fact that cops now have a license to murder.

Thomas, a mentally disabled homeless man, was beaten, tasered, suffocated and pistol whipped as he lay on a street corner being sat on by no less than six police officers during an incident in July 2011.
In what is undoubtedly one of if not the most disturbing police brutality videos ever, Thomas can be heard pleading for his father, moaning, “Daddy, daddy, they are killing me,” as officers prolong the assault.[/color]
According to the jury in the case, who found officer Manuel Ramos and officer Jay Cicinelli not guilty on all chargesof murder and manslaughter, Thomas just coincidentally chose to die of an undiagnosed heart condition in hospital five days after the beating having never regained consciousness.[/color]
Police claimed that the brutal pummeling they inflicted on Thomas, illustrated by shocking photos of his bloodied and swollen body, was a justified response to his pathetic attempts to resist being murdered.[/color]
Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police 140114thomas[/color]
“These peace officers were doing their job. They had no malice in their heart,” said John Barnett, an attorney for Ramos.[/color]
Ramos’ lack of malice was clearly evident during the encounter, when he grunts at Thomas, “You see these fists? They’re about to f**k you up.”[/color]
Claims made by police that Thomas was resisting because he was on drugs were disproved by toxicology reports which found no drugs in Thomas’ system.[/color]
“I’m just horrified. They got away with murdering my son,” Cathy Thomas, the victim’s mother, told reporters.[/color]
“This is carte blanche to police officers to do whatever they want,” said Ron Thomas, the victim’s father and a retired Sheriff’s Deputy.[/color]
Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police 140114ex[/color]
The jury bought the argument made by the prosecution that a prostrate and unarmed Thomas posed a threat to six armed police officers, which as William Norman Grigg highlights, now means that any meager form of resistance against sustained violence metered out by police officers is justification for murder.[/color]
“John Barnett, the police union attorney who represented the killer cops, insisted that the beating was an appropriate response to Thomas’s pathetic, doomed struggle to save his life, writes Grigg, adding, “The jury validated the argument that the act of resisting such criminal violence is a capital offense worthy of summary execution.”[/color]
Watch the full video of cops beating Thomas to death below.[/color]

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
[/color]

Last edited by researcher on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : black text on black doesn't play well)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police   Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:30 pm

I think I posted this way back or maybe was going to but elected not to..for my own reasons that would affect the postings here.. 

After seeing this today and how this case was handled and the fact that his father was retired Sheriff ...

I CAN TELL you that I no longer have trust in any agency that wears a badge!
I CAN TELL you that I have only half trust in our military ... because some are so stupid they forget their oath and will follow orders.

I am suspect of all military uniformed service men in the coming of any collapse emergency situation because there are foreigners being handed OUR uniforms!!!

I Pray and ask for continued guidance on these matters. 

This was most disturbing because I had watched the earlier video and read the first article... but it was that this man was relative to a police officer and it seem he had done nothing wrong.

I'm just Done with everything on this rock... on another note in 1 week 4 days I have replaced 7 operating systems none of which were repairable with all the tools and knowledge I have. There were some where between 11 and 13 attacks. Multiple systems were totally encrypted, 2 of them had encrypted system files and the actual Kernel.

The estabishmento need to go!

No wonder Jesus needs to reign for 1000 yrs... to get rid of the brain washed generations!!!!! Think about it.... the Palestinians train their children to do leap frog with plastic weapons!
You cannot change things unless it goes generations deep! Those Fallen angels have done much damage!

O wowuh!
Sometimes it just doesn't take much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police   Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:49 pm

The man died at the hands of THUGS!
Did you see the way Ramos swings his batton, his head and bone wacker!??
He was itching to wack Kelly Thomas!!

GOD is watching those PERP'S!!!

Civilization...................what is the definition.....................1000yrs.................where are we....................Done!

My definition is my own and what I witness in this world does not meet my definition and I know it doesn't meet many peeps here. 
WILL Our Churches ever stand up and say something about all these Syrian killings of Christians there???? 
WHERE IS A PASTOR, is there one on our forum? Answer my question, Steve Quayle asks the same!
When?
What is the definition of Civilization????????????????????
These do not serve the people, they should have be charged with Murder and Put To Death!
All life forms will protect themselves from being beat!!!

ANYONE can recite passages and familiar verses from Our Bible.
BUT CAN ANYONE STAND FOR OUR FATHERS LAWS, Our Fathers Love, No Earthling is capable it seems.. only 
our Lord Jesus.
I'm praying for this man Kelly Thomas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police   Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:26 am

Police Monitoring Social Media For Death Threats Over Kelly Thomas Verdict

Print The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Fury rampant after police officers acquitted

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
January 14, 2014

Police are monitoring social media networks for death threats aimed at the officers acquitted over the beating death of Kelly Thomas.

Fury is running high after officer Manuel Ramos and officer Jay Cicinelli were found not guilty on all charges of murder and manslaughter, despite the jury being shown a video where Thomas begs for his life as he is pummeled, pistol whipped and tasered.

“We’re taking necessary precautions that I can’t go into,” Sgt. Jeff Stuart, spokesman for the Fullerton Police Department, told the L.A. Times. “We’re prepared for any eventuality that may come.”

Protesters reacted to the verdict by marching from the spot where Thomas was killed to the Fullerton Police Department while chanting their disgust at how in their eyes the cops got away with murder.

“We’re coming for you,” shouted one protester.

“Now you be afraid of us,” remarked another.

Some have even called on the Anonymous hacking collective to divulge the addresses of the two acquitted officers so that retribution can be taken.

Watch the full video of the Kelly Thomas incident below, which is extremely disturbing.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News.

Related posts:

Kelly Thomas Verdict: Cops Now Have License to Murder
Female Fullerton Cop Accused of Ripping Film out of Witness Camera after Kelly Thomas Beating Death
Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police Uber Alles
Caught on Tape: Police beat and taser ‘gentle’ mentally-ill homeless man to death
Parents of Homeless Man Beaten to Death by Fullerton Cops File Suit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police   Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelly Thomas Verdict: Support Your Local Police
Page 1 of 1