Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Enigmatic “Candelabra.” Posted by lamarzull

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Enigmatic “Candelabra.”   Posted by lamarzull Empty
PostSubject: The Enigmatic “Candelabra.” Posted by lamarzull   The Enigmatic “Candelabra.”   Posted by lamarzull I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:08 am

The Enigmatic “Candelabra.”

Posted by lamarzulli on January 15, 2014

The Enigmatic “Candelabra.”   Posted by lamarzull Candellabra
Special Post from Peru
by
L. A. Marzulli

There is a very large “geoglyph” that is just outside the Paracas bay.  It is called the Candelabra, but most likely has nothing to do with its namesake.  The glyph is over 500 feet tall and Wikipedia describes it this way:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracas_Candelabra

Although the exact age of the Candelabra geoglpyh is unknown, archaeologists have found pottery around the site dating back to around 200 B.C. This pottery likely belonged to the Paracas people, although whether they were involved in the creation of the geoglyph is not known. The reason for the Candelabra’s creation is also unknown, although it is most likely a representation of the trident, a lightning rod of the god Viracocha, who was seen in mythology throughout South America. It has been suggested that the Candelabra was built as a sign to sailors, or even as a symbolic representation of a hallucinogenic plant called Jimson weed.

Of course no one knows who actually made the glyph and what it’s true meaning may be.  Brien Foerster, our intrepid guide, discussed it with me yesterday and he believes it is a representation of the Southern Cross.  He also pointed out that contrary to the works of Erik Von Daniken the glyph does not point to Nazca!

(We’re headed there soon)

In order to see the glyph we had to board a small speed boat with about 20 other people and after all of us secured our life preservers we headed out into the calm waters of the Paracas Bay.

The Enigmatic “Candelabra.”   Posted by lamarzull Penguins-of-paracas

Our net stop was one of the islands where upwards of 150,000 cormorants build their nests along with Sea-lions and penguins!  At the turn of the 19th century the guano from the birds was over 90 feet in-depth!  A company harvests the guano about every two to three years and sells it to farmers all over the world for fertilizer.

The Enigmatic “Candelabra.”   Posted by lamarzull Brien-with-elongated-skull

Back at the Paracas museum our team has been measuring the elongated skulls that Sr. Juan has displayed.  Here is Brien holding one of the skulls.  Our theory is these skulls were not cradle boarded but are the result of genetic manipulation by some outside agency.   I believe the skull to the left is not the result of cradle head-boarding.

I want to take a moment and address a story which got some legs when Forbes published it.  Here is the title of the article with the link below.

Snowden Documents Proving “US-Alien-Hitler” Link Stuns Russia

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1730.htm

When I checked my in-box yesterday I had over ten emails pointing to this story.  First, the story originated on the site known as Sorcha Faal.  It is a disinformation site and while it has real news stories the headlines at the top of the page are mostly fabrications.  They will take a kernel of truth and build a canard around it!

However that being said, the kernel of truth may be that Eisenhower did meet with the Tall Whites, who are supposed to be a species of extraterrestrial from another planet, somewhere in the solar system.

There is also talk of a shadow government with these beings in control.
Here’s what I think.  We know that at the end of WWII, many Nazi’s were allowed into this country—see Operation Paper-

clip.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

It is possible that some of these men were occult adepts.  It is also possible that they had contact with off world entities, as some of these X-Nazi’s have indicated.

However, as many of you know who read this blog, I believe these off world entities are not extraterrestrials.  I believe they are fallen angels who have come to deceive mankind, in what I believe are the last days.  With that being said, according to some witnesses who have come forward over the last 40 years, our government has been in contact with these entities—the Tall Whites—since the Eisenhower administration.

More to come tomorrow! 

L. A.
Back to top Go down

The Enigmatic “Candelabra.” Posted by lamarzull
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: