Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RUDE AWAKENING.... A PERSONAL SHORT STORY

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RUDE AWAKENING....   A PERSONAL SHORT STORY Empty
PostSubject: RUDE AWAKENING.... A PERSONAL SHORT STORY   RUDE AWAKENING....   A PERSONAL SHORT STORY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Personal News:

20 minutes ago .... but lets go back a few weeks and months earlier. I told my son the reason his car was getting hot was probably running hot was because he needed a new THEMOSTAT.
I told him that a few weeks ago, told him that a few days ago... which brings us to
TODAY!
He drove up the hill in this car (his daily driver), came back soon after leaving ... I jokingly said oh and take that donut to the girl friend .. donut he left ... he says to me, yeah I didn't go far cause the car went up in water temp... and he's opening the hood and I approach within 2 ft. and the radiator hose exlodes off the radiator .. hot steam hit me directly in the face, my eyes and in my mouth!!

It was pretty warm, face and eyes still feel it.

I turned 180 and yelled at him to get the hose while walking toward it, washed off and did my eyes while telling to get eye drops from the house.. comes back with those ....... I'm ok, going to do some more eye drops .

So He got scolded for not listening to his father who had warned many times but also told him that was to be replaced on every used car purchased so to avoid trouble.

When will people around me listen!
Man!!!

Is everyone here paying attention to all these warnings bpearthwatch at youtube is showing you??
That is the dark star or Nibiru doesn't matter the name we have posted these smaller pictures for all to see... we are coming around to it now.... but before we get close we have this Meteor Storm.... NASA WARNED what was the word .. oh yeah..
DEADLY.
They have done that to save their butts.

bpearthwatch just showed everyone what was in store for Mars!!!!

We are on the same path!!!

Are we listening???

I'm not your father but I did warn about Winter this year!!!!

I am ALSO WARNING ABOUT NEXT WINTER WILL BE WORSE!!!

Did you all just read that??? IT WILL BE and it will be even worse for those that didn't get good thermal water proof boots and clothing!!!

WHY??? DID YOU READ WHAT THE SCIENTISTS SAID ABOUT STAY AWAY FROM THE COAST AND AWAY FROM THE NUKE PLANTS!!!!

THE POWER IS GOING OUT... what are the chances... WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW... Does this mean you need to know before you decide to purchase those items and food?????

Man if you need to know the statistical data first ... well.... you are then foolish.

Food and winter ware!

Dave
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

RUDE AWAKENING....   A PERSONAL SHORT STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE AWAKENING.... A PERSONAL SHORT STORY   RUDE AWAKENING....   A PERSONAL SHORT STORY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:59 am

I hear ya.  And glad the injury wasn't worse!
On a kind of [not really] similar note, yesterday I was thinking how we might ask for a Word from God....
Missing the point that God is ALWAYS talking.  He's not the problem in this equation!
We're just not tuned in to His broadcast frequency.  We're static producers.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

RUDE AWAKENING.... A PERSONAL SHORT STORY
Page 1 of 1