Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE Empty
PostSubject: Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE   Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:32 pm

NO PLANE.
FANTASY ISLAND... i meant to say plentygon ..uh pintagon. DA PLANE DA PLANE!!!

http://www.blacklistednews.com/VIDEO%3A_Never_Aired_Pentagon_911_Video_HD/32042/0/0/0/Y/M.html

VIDEO: NEVER AIRED PENTAGON 9/11 VIDEO HD
January 15, 2014
Share It | Print This

Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE 360825d772344799b762a00ae33335eaDa PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE I

SOURCE: BEFORE IT'S NEWS
Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE 8
Where is the plane?  There are many basic questions that remain unanswered from the World Trade Center attacks 13 years ago.  Why did WTC 7, where is the plane in Pennsylvania, where is the plane here at the Pentagon.  I think those 3 are the simplest and biggest questions left  unanswered.  Below is unaired unseen before footage in HD off the attack on the Pentagon that day..  -Mort

[ltr]You might like:[/ltr]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE   Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:37 pm

BEING HACKED AS WE POST, IT IS INTERESTING... THEY AS OF YET HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT WHAT COMBINATION OF SOFTWARE AND SYSTEM I'M USING... IT IS NOW COMICAL CAUSE I CAN POP BACK IN LESS THAN 5 MIN. HA HA!
and I have another secret unit they have not hacked yet! 

DICK TATOR
NOT A SPY AGENCY
TRANS SEXUAL AGENCY
CON GRASS
DIS TRICT OF COMMUNE ISTS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE   Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:43 pm

GOING DOWN FOR SYSTEM CHECK ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE   Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:47 pm

so far so good. Here is the next:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/n-s-a-devises-radio-pathway-into-computers.html

N.S.A. Devises Radio Pathway Into Computers

• Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE Printer_famfamfam
    Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE Youtube
    Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE Podcast
    Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE Pptv
    Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE Twitter
    Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE Facebook
    Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE Cart

DAVID E. SANGER and THOM SHANKER
NY Times
January 15, 2014

WASHINGTON — The National Security Agency has implanted software in nearly 100,000 computers around the world that allows the United States to conduct surveillance on those machines and can also create a digital highway for launching cyberattacks.
Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE 150114nsa
Image: NSA (Wikimedia Commons).

While most of the software is inserted by gaining access to computer networks, the N.S.A. has increasingly made use of a secret technology that enables it to enter and alter data in computers even if they are not connected to the Internet, according to N.S.A. documents, computer experts and American officials.
The technology, which the agency has used since at least 2008, relies on a covert channel of radio waves that can be transmitted from tiny circuit boards and USB cards inserted surreptitiously into the computers. In some cases, they are sent to a briefcase-size relay station that intelligence agencies can set up miles away from the target.
The radio frequency technology has helped solve one of the biggest problems facing American intelligence agencies for years: getting into computers that adversaries, and some American partners, have tried to make impervious to spying or cyberattack. In most cases, the radio frequency hardware must be physically inserted by a spy, a manufacturer or an unwitting user.
Full article here
Related posts:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE   Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da PLANE, DA pLAnE, DUH plANE
Page 1 of 1