Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paul McGuire on Hagmann 15 Jan: Fallen Angels, Corrupt DNA, The Flood, Noah, Babylon and Nimrod, Trans-humanism, and More,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Paul McGuire on Hagmann 15 Jan: Fallen Angels, Corrupt DNA, The Flood, Noah, Babylon and Nimrod, Trans-humanism, and More,  Empty
PostSubject: Paul McGuire on Hagmann 15 Jan: Fallen Angels, Corrupt DNA, The Flood, Noah, Babylon and Nimrod, Trans-humanism, and More,    Paul McGuire on Hagmann 15 Jan: Fallen Angels, Corrupt DNA, The Flood, Noah, Babylon and Nimrod, Trans-humanism, and More,  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:39 am

Paul McGuire on Hagmann 15 Jan: Fallen Angels, Corrupt DNA, The Flood, Noah, Babylon and Nimrod, Trans-humanism, and More

And all that is just in the first hour. A must listen. Paul McGuire rocks! Right click on that mousie in your hot little hand and get this download. You won't be sorry.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/01/16/paul-mcguire-on-the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Paul McGuire on Hagmann 15 Jan: Fallen Angels, Corrupt DNA, The Flood, Noah, Babylon and Nimrod, Trans-humanism, and More,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul McGuire on Hagmann 15 Jan: Fallen Angels, Corrupt DNA, The Flood, Noah, Babylon and Nimrod, Trans-humanism, and More,    Paul McGuire on Hagmann 15 Jan: Fallen Angels, Corrupt DNA, The Flood, Noah, Babylon and Nimrod, Trans-humanism, and More,  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:21 am

just finished listening....good show.... eh what!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Paul McGuire on Hagmann 15 Jan: Fallen Angels, Corrupt DNA, The Flood, Noah, Babylon and Nimrod, Trans-humanism, and More,    Paul McGuire on Hagmann 15 Jan: Fallen Angels, Corrupt DNA, The Flood, Noah, Babylon and Nimrod, Trans-humanism, and More,  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Man, that was some heady stuff! I'm listening a second time to make sure that I catch everything. I'm buying his book too. Little pricey at $27.95 though but I think it'll be worth it. He said on the show that it was over 400 pages and it covers what this Hagmann show is about. Ordered another book he wrote titled "The Warning". It's a novel but written as faction. It looks like a wild and wooly read. Links below for anyone interested in these.

http://www.paulmcguire.org/html/store_books_the_warning.html
http://www.paulmcguire.org/html/store_books_a_prophecy_of_the_future_of_america.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
nimbus

nimbus

PostSubject: Re: Paul McGuire on Hagmann 15 Jan: Fallen Angels, Corrupt DNA, The Flood, Noah, Babylon and Nimrod, Trans-humanism, and More,    Paul McGuire on Hagmann 15 Jan: Fallen Angels, Corrupt DNA, The Flood, Noah, Babylon and Nimrod, Trans-humanism, and More,  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:09 pm

Yaaahhh!  Can't wait.  Will be giving it a listen later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul McGuire on Hagmann 15 Jan: Fallen Angels, Corrupt DNA, The Flood, Noah, Babylon and Nimrod, Trans-humanism, and More,    Paul McGuire on Hagmann 15 Jan: Fallen Angels, Corrupt DNA, The Flood, Noah, Babylon and Nimrod, Trans-humanism, and More,  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul McGuire on Hagmann 15 Jan: Fallen Angels, Corrupt DNA, The Flood, Noah, Babylon and Nimrod, Trans-humanism, and More,
Page 1 of 1