Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Norwegian Bay Froze So Fast It Caused A ‘Fishpocalypse’

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Norwegian Bay Froze So Fast It Caused A ‘Fishpocalypse’ Empty
PostSubject: Norwegian Bay Froze So Fast It Caused A ‘Fishpocalypse’   Norwegian Bay Froze So Fast It Caused A ‘Fishpocalypse’ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:17 pm

What heats the ionosphere is also capable of freezing..H A A R P.

http://www.trunews.com/norwegian-bay-froze-fast-caused-fishpocalypse/

Norwegian Bay Froze So Fast It Caused A ‘Fishpocalypse’ VwlaEfQnMsxfhjnq92Z0SQ7IpifNg1NQHGHs_pWV9JGw
With temperatures well in the negatives and a strong east wind over the weekend, the water in a bay around the island of Lovund in Norway froze quickly. So much so, a school of fish became trapped as they swam in the ice.
Ingolf Kristiansen came upon the sight Sunday while walking his dog.
“I’ve never seen anything like it,” he told NRK.no (translated via Google Translate). “It has not happened before here as far as I know.”
Read Full Article
Chris McLean
Just another sign of climate change.
Man made, just like the bible… Norwegian Bay Froze So Fast It Caused A ‘Fishpocalypse’ Icon_wink
Eric Townsend
Amazing that you take so much of your time to go on to a Christian news site, only to make obscenely offensive statements on any article you find. I thought we were the ones that”pushed our beliefs.”
By the way. I’d bet money that 3 years ago you were saying “Global warming.” Until, of course, many of your top scientists supporting such claims were busted out as being liars and frauds. Changing numbers and statistics to support the claim they have based their whole careers on.
Just so you know, I believe we are destroying our planet, but the climate change/global warming activists are wasting our time chasing fairy tales while Monsanto and many other businesses actively ruin our food supplies and poison our environment with man made chemicals.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Norwegian Bay Froze So Fast It Caused A ‘Fishpocalypse’   Norwegian Bay Froze So Fast It Caused A ‘Fishpocalypse’ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:27 pm

Don't want to burst any one's bubble but....we did have fish frozen in ice way back in the late 40's. I distinctly remember as a child, seeing the fish scattered and we were skating on the ice, and that wsn't the first time either, of course there were not as many fish, due to the fact that there were not so many in that particular area. Still the above is an awful lot of fish. I wonder could you eat them? I mean snap frozen and all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Norwegian Bay Froze So Fast It Caused A ‘Fishpocalypse’   Norwegian Bay Froze So Fast It Caused A ‘Fishpocalypse’ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:32 pm

Guess I should buy more kippered snacks before the price increase!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Norwegian Bay Froze So Fast It Caused A ‘Fishpocalypse’   Norwegian Bay Froze So Fast It Caused A ‘Fishpocalypse’ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1