Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NASA TRICK Of Light & The Shadow Knows

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NASA TRICK Of Light & The Shadow Knows Empty
PostSubject: NASA TRICK Of Light & The Shadow Knows   NASA TRICK Of Light & The Shadow Knows I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:44 am

Job 12:22

He is uncovering deep things from the darkness,

And he brings forth to the light deep shadow;

NASA TRICK Of Light & The Shadow Knows Eyepyramidrev47525

Jeremiah 13:15-17

“Hear, YOU people, and give ear. Do not be haughty, for Jehovah himself has spoken. 16 Give to Jehovah YOUR God glory, before he causes darkness and before YOUR feet strike up against each other on the mountains at dusk. And YOU will certainly hope for the light, and he will actually make it deep shadow; he will turn it into thick gloom. 17 And if YOU will not hear it, in places of concealment my soul will weep because of pride and will positively shed tears; and my eye will run down with tears, because the drove of Jehovah will have been carried captive.

Psalms 80:1

O Shepherd of Israel, do give ear, You who are conducting Joseph just like a flock. O you who are sitting upon the cherubs, do beam forth.

Matthew 4:16

the people who sat in darkness have seen a great light. And for those who lived in the land where death casts its shadow, a light has shined.”
Back to top Go down

NASA TRICK Of Light & The Shadow Knows
Page 1 of 1