Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more... Empty
PostSubject: JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more...   JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:17 am

http://nwoobserver.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/janus-%E2%80%93-illuminati-god-of-chaos-and-deception/

A TEASER OF WHAT IS IN ARTICLE:
A quick perusal of governmental, corporate, legal, financial and social leadership and behavior around the world is all the confirmation you need.
JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more... JanusKeyCock
Keys, Janus and the Pope
Note Janus was depicted with a key. Turns out there’s a lot to this. Remember he’s the god of doors. Turns out there’s another god, a goddess, who also bore a key. Remember, Catholicism teaches ancient paganism with Christian names and terms. This is another perfect illustration of that. Follow me:
Quote :
About 378, the Pope fell heir to the keys that were the symbols of two well-known Pagan divinities at Rome. Janus bore a key, and Cybele bore a key; and these are the two keys that the Pope emblazons on his arms as the ensigns of his spiritual authority. (and flag)
JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more... Papalflagemblem
Quote :
By 378 A.D., this church was already talking about the bishop of Rome holding the power of the keys, making him Pontiff.
What was this power of the keys? It was these two gods (Janus and Cybele) that had the power of heaven and earth.
JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more... FishcybeleJ
Cybele…with fish god mitre the pope wears, and key in hand…goddess worship anyone?
Whoa…that’s a lotta power, heaven and earth. As you can see, all this ties in with the Isis-Samiramis et al lineage of goddess worship that goes down through millenia and in which today’s Illuminati still revel. Look at early American architecture and symbolism from the goddesses on pedestals and domes around Washington DC to the Freemasonic gift called the Statue of Liberty. It’s all essentially the same old goddess.
In the US she’s called “Columbia”. Ring a bell?
Yup, the government is fully based on Freemasonic paganism to the core. All for occult power as they honor the forces they worship and tap into. More on that in a minute.
But this Vatican connection and switchover from these pagan key gods to supposed “keys of the kingdom” that somehow links to Peter whom they claim to be the first Vicar of Christ of which the Pope is spiritually descended is absolutely typical historical revisionism.
Quote :
The pagan Roman priesthood (before the birth of Jesus Christ) had a sovereign pontiff who held the keys. The goddess Cybele was also worshipped as Cardea, and the college of Cardinals was named for her.
Quote :
JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more... Keys2
Quote :
Pagan keys of Janus and Cybele
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more...   JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Anyone else notice this? Caught my eye immediately.

JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more... Janus10
JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more... Cresen10

JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more... Cresen11

JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more... 13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more...   JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:56 pm

I knew you all would like that one! Some good info... includes those keys too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more...   JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JANUS : and the Pope, THE KEYS, Masonry, Gates, more...
Page 1 of 1