Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Know Your Enemy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishesnloaves

Know Your Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Know Your Enemy   Know Your Enemy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:29 pm

WOW!  I just spent the time watching this series and had to share.  For anyone who has seen this before, sorry for the repeat.  For anyone who has not...this has to be one of the most comprehensive, well-researched series I have seen in a long while.  Worth it if you have the time, but its broken up into many segments so you can pick off a few at a time.

Back to top Go down
Jrcole

Know Your Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Know Your Enemy   Know Your Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:28 pm

fishesnloaves wrote:
WOW!  I just spent the time watching this series and had to share.  For anyone who has seen this before, sorry for the repeat.  For anyone who has not...this has to be one of the most comprehensive, well-researched series I have seen in a long while.  Worth it if you have the time, but its broken up into many segments so you can pick off a few at a time.

I agree it is fantastic. It is worth getting on DVD. You can get them here: https://theapologeticsgroup.com/product/know-your-enemy-the-new-world-order-from-a-christian-perspective/

Mark Fairley just started a new series on the Book of Revelation.
Back to top Go down

Know Your Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Know Your Enemy   Know Your Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Yes we should all know our enemy!
Knowing how they think and their plans could save many if you can wake them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Know Your Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Know Your Enemy   Know Your Enemy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Know Your Enemy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: