Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pope Woody Allen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
billetman

billetman

Pope Woody Allen Empty
PostSubject: Pope Woody Allen   Pope Woody Allen I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Pope Woody Allen Popewoody
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

Pope Woody Allen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pope Woody Allen   Pope Woody Allen I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:31 pm

LOL - not sure I'll ever be able to look at this pope again without laughing...Pope Woody Allen 3068454189

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

Pope Woody Allen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pope Woody Allen   Pope Woody Allen I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:10 pm

I can see the resemblance. We'd probably do better with Woody as pope. I recall him quoting Einstein saying that God doesn't play dice with the universe. Woody replied ,"No, He plays hide & seek." I always could relate to that one. But I think the top photo looks like Henry Kissinger. Remember all the hype years ago about his name adding up to 666? Maybe it's really him in disguise- or a clone of HK? Ha- even he might be better, given his advanced age now. Ah well, here's Woody from my youtube uploads:

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Pope Woody Allen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pope Woody Allen   Pope Woody Allen I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:48 pm

wakeupcall1111 wrote:
LOL - not sure I'll ever be able to look at this pope again without laughing...Pope Woody Allen 3068454189

Or look at Woody Allen without saying a hail Mary or two. Rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pope Woody Allen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pope Woody Allen   Pope Woody Allen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pope Woody Allen
Page 1 of 1