Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystery Object Baffles Newsroom: ‘Not Moon,’ Says Meteorologist – Nibiru? Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mystery Object Baffles Newsroom: ‘Not Moon,’ Says Meteorologist – Nibiru? Video Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Object Baffles Newsroom: ‘Not Moon,’ Says Meteorologist – Nibiru? Video   Mystery Object Baffles Newsroom: ‘Not Moon,’ Says Meteorologist – Nibiru? Video I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:01 am

Nibiru: What s in the Sacramento sky It s not the moon!

Sunday, January 26, 2014 8:01

What is the mysterious object in the sky in the video below that has this newsroom and meteorologist completely baffled? The meteorologist in this video is quick to point out that this object is not the moon; is it Nibiru?

Mystery Object Baffles Newsroom: ‘Not Moon,’ Says Meteorologist – Nibiru? Video Mystery%20Object%20Has%20Newsroom%20Baffled%20-'Not%20Moon%2C'%20says%20Meteorologist%201-23-14
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1