Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.” Empty
PostSubject: company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.”   company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:29 am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/marc-faber-warns-insiders-are-selling-like-crazy-short-us-stocks-buy-treasuries-gold.html

“statistics show that company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.”   company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:54 am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/why-are-banking-executives-in-london-killing-themselves.html

Why Are Banking Executives In London Killing Themselves?

Michael Snyder | Bankers committing suicide by jumping from the rooftops of their own banks is something that we think of when we think of the Great Depression.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Deutsche Bank manager found dead in London home   company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:59 am

http://www.trunews.com/deutsche-bank-manager-found-dead-london-home/

Deutsche Bank manager found dead in London home

William Broeksmit, a former senior manager at Deutsche Bank with close ties to co-CEO Anshu Jain, has been found dead at his home in London in what appears to have been a suicide. Jain and the bank’s other co-chief executive Juergen Fitschen announced Broeksmit’s death in an internal mail to Deutsche Bank employees. Asked about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.”   company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:02 am

http://www.trunews.com/lloyds-cuts-1390-jobs-amid-strategic-review/

Lloyds Cuts 1,390 Jobs Amid ‘Strategic Review’

Lloyds Banking Group is cutting 1,080 jobs and outsourcing another 310 roles, the company has confirmed. It said the losses are part of the strategic review, previously announced in 2011. The cuts affect the retail, risk, operations and commercial banking divisions. The company said 90 new roles would be created within the risk, operations and
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MURDER,ASSASSINATIONS AND THE SILENCING OF LOOSE LIPS-ILLUMINATI PURGE OF THEIR FINANCIAL FOOTPRINTS   company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:47 am

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=779

MURDER,ASSASSINATIONS AND THE SILENCING OF LOOSE LIPS-ILLUMINATI PURGE OF THEIR FINANCIAL FOOTPRINTS

Steve this is to let everyone know that the recent string of "suicides" among bankers is a purge a tieing up of loose ends. The most recent being the exec over at Deutsche Bank and the exec at JPM who took a leap off the "33" floor of their London HQ.

These individuals were assassinated and there will be many more to come. Some you will hear as "suicides" others won't even make it to main stream media. This recent purge centers around the corruption and scandals of the derivative markets, LIBOR and the blantant fraud in precious metals!!!

This is the final year for sure as the house is being swept!!! Be prepared.

"V" The Guerilla Economis
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.”   company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:59 am

Glad that you put this up, Spring. I was reading about some of this yesterday in, if I recall correctly, the UK Daily Mail.  Yeah, I went back and found it. But wait, today there is more. Top link is from yesterday, bottom link is from today and basically the same as yesterday with a couple of added suicides.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547275/BREAKING-NEWS-Man-30s-dies-plunge-JP-Morgan-headquarters-Canary-Wharf.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547684/TWO-senior-American-bankers-working-London-commit-suicide-just-two-days-one-jumped-500ft-death-JP-Morgan-skyscraper.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.”   company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:16 pm

Just a thought....... MAYBE they didn't jump on their own accord???
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.”   company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:16 pm

To me, the alleged "suicides" of these brokers is about as phoney as the expanding purge of the military.
I don't buy any of it!

Air Force nuke officers cheating scandal doubled in size
By Barbara Starr
A cheating scandal by Air Force nuclear weapons officers has doubled in size, a U.S. military official told CNN.
The Air Force revealed earlier this month that 34 officers were alleged to have cheated or turned a blind eye to cheating on a proficiency exam for intercontinental missile launch officers at the Global Strike Command at Malmstrom Air Force base in Montana.
After further investigation, it appears another three dozen or so officers are also alleged to have cheated.
About 180 officers took the proficiency exam.

The alleged cheating apparently was carried out around last August and September by text and was the largest incident of its kind, the Pentagon has said.
The Air Force acknowledged the number of officers under investigation had grown but refused to offer specifics.
"To protect the integrity of the investigation, specific numbers will not be shared until the investigation is complete," said Lt. Col. William Ashworth, an Air Force spokesman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.”   company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.” I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

company insiders are selling their shares like crazy.”
Page 1 of 1