Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech Empty
PostSubject: Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech   Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:37 am

“And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.” Revelation 13:15

It created shock waves around the world today as Turkish Prime Minister used a 3-D hologram of himself to make an appearance at a meeting he could not personally attend. When you watch the video you will hear the oohs and ahhhs from the crowd as his “image” comes dramatically to life, seemingly out of thin air. The world is being prepared to receive Antichrist with all his phony signs, miracles and wonders. But for the Christian, this is what we are looking and waiting for.

The Atlantic: Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan couldn’t attend a political party meeting in the city of Izmir on Sunday, so he decided to send the next best thing:a giant hologram of himself.

In a scene straight out of Star Wars, Erdogan’s shimmering avatar, whose real-life counterpart is under siege amid an ever-expanding corruption scandal and the resignations of multiple high-level officials, spoke to an astonished crowd of Justice and Development Party supporters on the need for resilience before municipal elections on March 30.

Giant Hologram of Turkey’s PM in the Sky from Now The End Begins on Vimeo.

“We are going to elections in the shadow of attacks prepared by treasonous networks,” said the towering, photon-based figure, according to the Turkish newspaper Hurriyet. “I urge all my mayoral candidates to not waste any of their time.” source – The Atlantic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PROPHECY: Turkey Erdogan Arrives In Iran    Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:43 am

PROPHECY: Turkey Erdogan Arrives In Iran 

Turkish Prime Minister Reccep Tayyip Erdogan arrived in Iran to meet with Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and President Hassan Rouhanihttp://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://www.sfgate.comalso http:www.jpost.com

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech   Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:27 pm

This video actually makes sense and carries a lot of weight with me. It is safely saved in my "what if" box. I have lots of things in that box.

Babylon the Great & The Turkish Antichrist - Armageddon News

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech   Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:10 pm

An excellent vid, Researcher.  I thought I'd seen it, but I don't remember ever seeing the magic 6 square as having this ancient source.  There it is though.  Wow.  

And maybe more than just a symbol or adornment, I think it could have true occult purposes such as controlling the cosmokrators, and possibly that Solomon made use of it while building the temple, though that might require getting into the
extra-Biblical "Wisdom of Solomon".

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech   Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:37 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech   Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:16 am

Thanks for the vid's guys! Smile I first heard this on the radio and had to face palm myself. A hologram! Of course, and I was thinking robots and androids all these years. faceypalm   If anyone can watch these vids and still think NY is mystery Babs..... Well, I never could make that assumption without a doubt. I don't have any doubt about Islam.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech   Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:32 am

Do you all remember when Prince Charles did a holographed presentation a few years ago?
Then there have been others as well.    Sometimes I wonder if they just give us what
they think we're looking for.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech   Shocking Giant Hologram of Turkish Prime Minister Delivers Speech I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: