Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone Yet Not Alone :: Oh, listen, listen...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Alone Yet Not Alone :: Oh, listen, listen... Empty
PostSubject: Alone Yet Not Alone :: Oh, listen, listen...   Alone Yet Not Alone :: Oh, listen, listen... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:36 pm

http://www.aloneyetnotalone.com/#

Grammy winner!!!!

http://www.joniandfriends.org/blog/alone-yet-not-alone-oscars/

Last edited by spring2 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Alone Yet Not Alone :: Oh, listen, listen...   Alone Yet Not Alone :: Oh, listen, listen... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:32 am

Beautiful!!!! just beautiful!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Alone Yet Not Alone :: Oh, listen, listen...   Alone Yet Not Alone :: Oh, listen, listen... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:46 am

Yaddy wrote:
Beautiful!!!! just beautiful!

I'll second that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Christian film stripped of ‘Best Song’ Oscar nomination   Alone Yet Not Alone :: Oh, listen, listen... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:35 pm

http://www.trunews.com/christian-film-stripped-best-song-oscar-nomination/

Christian film stripped of ‘Best Song’ Oscar nomination
By Trunews Admin on January 31, 2014

This year’s most-obscure Oscar nominee is no more.

At a meeting this week, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences board of governors decided to strip the surprise nomination for Best Song from “Alone Yet Not Alone,” which appears in the independent Christian-produced film of the same name.

Writer Bruce Broughton, a former member of the board of governors and currently on the music branch’s executive committee, violated the Academy’s rules against lobbying by personally e-mailing “members of the branch to make them aware of his submission during the nominations voting period,” according to a statement released by the governors Wednesday.

The nomination of “Alone Yet Not Alone” raised the eyebrows (and hackles) of many veteran Oscar-watchers when the nominations were announced Jan. 16. The film had a public profile more associated with obscure foreign films and nobody had tipped it as a possible nominee in any category.

Read Full Article

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Yet Not Alone :: Oh, listen, listen...   Alone Yet Not Alone :: Oh, listen, listen... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone Yet Not Alone :: Oh, listen, listen...
Page 1 of 1