Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are These Coinkidinks??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

Are These Coinkidinks?? Empty
PostSubject: Are These Coinkidinks??   Are These Coinkidinks?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:04 pm

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/01/14/does-disaster-strike-america-when-it-pressures-israel-this-link-will-shock-you/

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Are These Coinkidinks?? 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Are These Coinkidinks??   Are These Coinkidinks?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:29 am

I don't think they're coincidences at all.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are These Coinkidinks??   Are These Coinkidinks?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:02 pm

The signs are subtle... look at the peace doves, look at the lightning strikes on the Vatican and what was going on when that happened.

No they are not coincidences... it does happen... if you pay close attention as we were told to do rather than being so involved with the latest worldly items you will see more and more
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Are These Coinkidinks??   Are These Coinkidinks?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:38 pm

agreed

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Are These Coinkidinks?? 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are These Coinkidinks??   Are These Coinkidinks?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are These Coinkidinks??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: