Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nine 11 hmmm, you think? Maybe eh?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nine 11 hmmm, you think? Maybe eh? Empty
PostSubject: Nine 11 hmmm, you think? Maybe eh?   Nine 11 hmmm, you think? Maybe eh? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Remember ... yeah.

Question? If you wanted to make lots of money to expand an operation, how would you do it?
Scenario / method = Take PUT orders on 1 or two major airlines, cause an event to make prices go down... and after, you make BIG BUKS on down turn,,, buy more shares to gain control.

You would have more control and be able to add more spray tanks in the air which could not be shot down by other nations without being called that "magic word" we all hear.
These self propelled spray bottles would be concealed in PLANE VIEW from John Q. Public, trails blown off by the CONtrail idea, and then U would G PS control where they do the deed to aid the end result... controlling the weather by 2025.

What ya tink??

Maybe sum smart investigator could chek ta see who dun it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine 11 hmmm, you think? Maybe eh?   Nine 11 hmmm, you think? Maybe eh? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:15 pm

person of interest now has count of 38 hack attempts against, of those 4 are root attacks...success rate 0, but that could change like last night... it was crazy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine 11 hmmm, you think? Maybe eh?   Nine 11 hmmm, you think? Maybe eh? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:19 pm

Global chess game... AND if you just happened to own an oil co. you could blame it on some country and then go over there profit from the war you create and make deals after its over to help out in production!
Win Win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine 11 hmmm, you think? Maybe eh?   Nine 11 hmmm, you think? Maybe eh? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine 11 hmmm, you think? Maybe eh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: