Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera Empty
PostSubject: Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera   Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:04 am

http://countdowntozerotime.com/2014/02/01/scarey-as-hell-proof-demons-exist-demon-picture-taken-in-hospital-taken-on-security-camera/

Scarey as hell :Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera
on February 1, 2014
Posted In: satanic celebrities

hospital ghost

Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera Ghost_picture_hospital3

The above photo recently appeared in the paranormal section of Reddit.com. The OP writes:

“This picture was taken of a nurse’s viewing monitor. On the monitor, this black figure appeared standing on top of the patient who was lying in the bed.The patient died within a few hours of this figure appearing.

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera   Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:14 am

Psalm 91:1

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Tsemech

Tsemech

PostSubject: Re: Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera   Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:37 pm

I think what appears to be the "demon's" left leg is actually the patient's right thigh coming out of the sheet. And what appears to be the "demon's" right leg is actually the patient's right leg from the knee down. It's just one leg - the patient's right leg - partially covered by the sheet, raised up, and bent at the knee.

Rhett'Neck Nation - Rhett'Neck Nation is the Official Fan Community of the Rhett Walker Band.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera   Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:24 pm

You are correct, the patient (obviously dark skinned) has his/her head elevated (head of bed is raised) and what appears to be the 'demons' right arm is actually the left side bed rail in the raised position.

Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera Hospit10

I'm glad that you said something, tsemech. I was hoping someone else besides me would realize what was actually in this picture and point out the obvious. I usually point out stuff like this but I also get tired of pointing out the obvious too. People believe what they want to believe . . . .

Last edited by researcher on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct syntax)
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera   Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:47 am

I'm having trouble seeing what you guys are, researcher. To me it looks like the patient is a small blond girl lying on her right side with her knees drawn up.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera   Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:52 am

Oh! I see what you're saying, so you think it's a black woman but I see a small white girl....... Hmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Tsemech

Tsemech

PostSubject: Re: Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera   Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Found this pic online...Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera 9ulymo13

Rhett'Neck Nation - Rhett'Neck Nation is the Official Fan Community of the Rhett Walker Band.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera   Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proof demons exist Demon picture taken in Hospital taken on security camera
Page 1 of 1