Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SINGLE EYE'S USAGE IN SUPERBOWL TV STUFF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

SINGLE EYE'S  USAGE IN SUPERBOWL TV STUFF Empty
PostSubject: SINGLE EYE'S USAGE IN SUPERBOWL TV STUFF   SINGLE EYE'S  USAGE IN SUPERBOWL TV STUFF I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OyZCxV3k2Y

Back to top Go down
jbrr1

PostSubject: Re: SINGLE EYE'S USAGE IN SUPERBOWL TV STUFF   SINGLE EYE'S  USAGE IN SUPERBOWL TV STUFF I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:34 pm

Very eye opening... the guy is right it wouldn't be there unless they wanted it to be.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SINGLE EYE'S USAGE IN SUPERBOWL TV STUFF   SINGLE EYE'S  USAGE IN SUPERBOWL TV STUFF I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:26 am

I'll stick this little piece of weirdness here. I was on acuweather.com this a.m. Watched a
video report on incoming snow. When I closed the video window, and just before the background
page came back into full view, an image of a fiery phoenix flashed up on the right hand side of
the page. I went thru the whole process again, but no bird appeared. Checked the ads, etc.
No reason for the bird.
Sublim?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SINGLE EYE'S USAGE IN SUPERBOWL TV STUFF   SINGLE EYE'S  USAGE IN SUPERBOWL TV STUFF I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SINGLE EYE'S USAGE IN SUPERBOWL TV STUFF
Page 1 of 1