Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

China After the dragon and snake now 2014 is the year of the Horse :I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death

Go down 
AuthorMessage

China After the dragon and snake now 2014 is the year of the Horse :I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death Empty
PostSubject: China After the dragon and snake now 2014 is the year of the Horse :I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death   China After the dragon and snake now 2014 is the year of the Horse :I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:30 pm

China After the dragon and snake now 2014 is the year of the Horse :I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death

on February 2, 2014
Posted In: Prphecy

20122012-01-23Dragon (2012-01-23—2013-02-09)
20132013-02-10Snake (2013-02-10—2014-01-30)
20142014-01-31Horse (2014-01-31—2015-02-17)
Revelation 6:8

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.” 8I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

China After the dragon and snake now 2014 is the year of the Horse :I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death Katy-Perry-2014-Grammy-Awards-Dark-Horse-Video-01-2014-01-26
China After the dragon and snake now 2014 is the year of the Horse :I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death Feltbarn15 

was this really a mistake

BBC News’ subtitle system got lost in translation, declaring this the year of the whores rather than year of the horse during its Chinese New Year coverage
China After the dragon and snake now 2014 is the year of the Horse :I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death Year-of-the-whores

Chinese New Year (Gua Nian) 2014 falls on January 31. Enter the Year of the Horse. Exit Snake. The Chinese calendar, based on the phases of the moon, dates back many centuries.

Many people working far from home in China return to family ahead of the two-week holiday period. The financially well-off travel to resorts.

In a country with a population of 1.35 billion, that puts a strain on moving around.
The migration involved translates into several billion journeys — by road, rail and plane. It can be tough to get a train ticket, and it can mean standing, jammed in with fellow passengers over long distances, for many hours.

Festivities also happen in other Asian countries, and in Chinese communities around the world. The holiday is bright, colourful and loud, with lots of fireworks (posing safety and pollution risks), lanterns, dragon and lion dancing, feasting and symbolic food-offering and visits to Buddhist and Taoist temples.
China After the dragon and snake now 2014 is the year of the Horse :I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death Denver-airport-horse

Some of the traditions attached are: giving red envelopes with money in them to children, making amends and getting a haircut.

In Hong Kong especially, horse racing is very big on the first day of the New Year.
The Chinese Zodiac, known as Sheng Xiao, is based on a 12-year cycle. Each year in that cycle has an animal sign: rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, sheep, monkey, rooster, dog and pig.

Some have mixed feelings around this time, embarrassed about returning to see family, for example because they remain unmarried (fewer women than men is a serious growing problem in China) or because they are disappointed with their earnings. Others can’t because they haven’t been paid by their employers
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: