Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roger Taggert: Five Fascinating Audios About Nephilim, Giants, and More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Roger Taggert: Five Fascinating Audios About Nephilim, Giants, and More Empty
PostSubject: Roger Taggert: Five Fascinating Audios About Nephilim, Giants, and More   Roger Taggert: Five Fascinating Audios About Nephilim, Giants, and More I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:06 am

I've been listening to these 5 Byte Show audios over the past few nights and I must say that they have held my attention. I can't vet 100% every single thing I've heard but for the most part I think that Roger Taggert gets a lot of things right. More that once he's said something that made me stop dead in my tracks and just say, "whoa". All 5 parts are linked below. Each mp3 is between 1 to 1½ hours in length. If you've enjoyed these come back and discuss.

http://www.thebyteshow.com/RogerTaggert.html

Nasty Giants 01
Nasty Giants 02:
  Nasty Giants 03:
  Domestic Nephilim:
Giant Talk
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Roger Taggert: Five Fascinating Audios About Nephilim, Giants, and More   Roger Taggert: Five Fascinating Audios About Nephilim, Giants, and More I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:07 am

In a few of the audios, Jim Taggert mentions a mural in the Rockefeller building reception area. I went and found a high resolution photo of this mural and it is linked below. Since the image is very VERY large I've reduced the image size to show smaller on this page but the link will take you to the full sized 3,072 pixel × 2,304 pixel photo. You'll understand the meaning when you get to those parts of the audios, but a picture is worth a thousand words as they say.

http://freephotooftheday.clientk.com/wp02/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/jose-maria-sert-mural-reception-rockefeller-center-new-york-city.jpg

Roger Taggert: Five Fascinating Audios About Nephilim, Giants, and More Jose-maria-sert-mural-reception-rockefeller-center-new-york-city
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roger Taggert: Five Fascinating Audios About Nephilim, Giants, and More   Roger Taggert: Five Fascinating Audios About Nephilim, Giants, and More I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:30 am

Well, five minutes into the first segment Mr. Taggert stumbles.  Human women had sex with fallen angels, not demons (Gen. 6:4).  He is saying that the offspring that turned out large and god-like were the offspring of the fallen angels, and the monsters were the offspring of demons.  This isn't accurate according to the Bible nor the Book of Enoch.  Demons didn't come into the picture until much later. 

When the great flood came and destroyed the Nephilim on the earth, their souls could neither ascend to heaven nor descend to hell.  They were consigned to wander on the earth.

1 Enoch 15: 8-12

8. And now the giants, who have been begotten from body and flesh, will be called evil spirits on earth, and their dwelling-places will be upon the earth.
9. Evil spirits proceed from their bodies; because they are created from above, their beginning and first basis being from the holy watchers, they will be evil spirits upon the earth, and will be called evil spirits.
10. But the spirits of heaven have their dwelling-places in heaven, and the spirits of the earth, who were born on the earth, have their dwelling-places on earth.
11. And the spirits of the giants, who cast themselves upon the clouds, will be destroyed and fall, and will battle and cause destruction on the earth, and do evil; they will take no kind of food, nor will they become thirsty, and they will be invisible.
12. And these spirits will rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them, in the days of murder and destruction.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Roger Taggert: Five Fascinating Audios About Nephilim, Giants, and More   Roger Taggert: Five Fascinating Audios About Nephilim, Giants, and More I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:02 pm

He makes it clear that the fallen angels mated with human women and produced nephilim throughout the audios. You just heard a verbal typo. Also, many nephilim died before the flood. According to Enoch the fallen angels got to watch their nephilim children kill each other off over a 500 year time span. And then there is that part where God allowed a tenth part to escape being locked up in Tartarus. I believe that judgement applied to the demons as well as the fallen angels. Demons would definitely have been around before Noah sailed.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Roger Taggert: Five Fascinating Audios About Nephilim, Giants, and More   Roger Taggert: Five Fascinating Audios About Nephilim, Giants, and More I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:59 pm

I liked his sense of humour!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger Taggert: Five Fascinating Audios About Nephilim, Giants, and More   Roger Taggert: Five Fascinating Audios About Nephilim, Giants, and More I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roger Taggert: Five Fascinating Audios About Nephilim, Giants, and More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: