Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justice Antonin Scalia Says World War II-Style Internment Camps Could Happen Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Justice Antonin Scalia Says World War II-Style Internment Camps Could Happen Again Empty
PostSubject: Justice Antonin Scalia Says World War II-Style Internment Camps Could Happen Again   Justice Antonin Scalia Says World War II-Style Internment Camps Could Happen Again I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:06 am

Justice Antonin Scalia Says World War II-Style Internment Camps Could Happen Again Guantanamo1

Justice Antonin Scalia Says World War II-Style Internment Camps Could Happen Again

Justice Antonin Scalia predicts that the Supreme Court will eventually authorize another a wartime abuse of civil rights such as the internment camps for Japanese-Americans during World War II. “You are kidding yourself if you think the same thing will not happen again,” Scalia told the University of Hawaii law school while discussing Korematsu v. United States, the ruling in
Back to top Go down

Justice Antonin Scalia Says World War II-Style Internment Camps Could Happen Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice Antonin Scalia Says World War II-Style Internment Camps Could Happen Again   Justice Antonin Scalia Says World War II-Style Internment Camps Could Happen Again I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:08 am

The Puppet Court System speaks on behalf of Powers That Be Above All Creatures Below Them.
Not him but, this is what happens when you allow 1 in the mighty White House to appoint.
The People don't count in any of this except that the money making private run prisons will profit.

What I want to know is, how long can worthless paper run this planet?
Yeah I know they just make interest off the rest of the world.
How long will the rest stay asleep while paying for all this garbage going on.
Anonymous poster.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1