Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breakthrough to secular tv

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Breakthrough to secular tv Empty
PostSubject: Breakthrough to secular tv   Breakthrough to secular tv I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:12 am

A Great Miracle Is Happening!

A great miracle is happening. On Wednesday, February 12 at 8:30 am ET/PT, on almost every cable network and satellite in the United States, we begin airing on Discovery Channel!

The cost is enormous at more than $14,000 per program but the potential for salvations is unlimited. Being on secular TV is like fishing in an ocean compared to Christian TV because the number of unsaved is so great!

I need your prayers more than ever. I also need you to consider bold giving as I take this bold step into the secular marketplace.

This is God's time to harvest souls. Please consider partnering with me in this amazing harvest by supporting our media outreaches. Remember: The only thing you take to heaven is souls!

Shalom and Love,
Sid Israel Roth

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Breakthrough to secular tv
Page 1 of 1