Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama Empty
PostSubject: 'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama   'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:36 am

'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama Tdy_mor_obamasatan_130318.vembedlarge456

By Randee Dawn, TODAY contributor

Casting the devil is a tricky thing; if you're not going with a caricature of a cloven-hooved man all in red with horns then you're going to have to watch what kind of face you put on the face of evil. History Channel's 10-part miniseries hit "The Bible," however, cast an actor (Mohamen Mehdi Ouazani) to play Satan that -- to some -- seems uncomfortably familiar.

"Anyone else think the Devil in #TheBible Sunday on History Channel looks exactly like That Guy?" tweeted @GlennBeck on Saturday, the day before the show aired to the general public, and linked to a photo from the series Ouazani, hooded and in character. (Beck has taken a vow not to say the name of President Barack Obama in all of 2013, and so uses "that guy" instead.)

That helped lead the charge on Twitter and beyond, as others jumped on the bandwagon to agree -- or voice strong disagreement.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama   'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 am

Well there you go, We're on here all the time looking at how Hollywood gives us glimpses into future events. This kind of wraps it up, I think it should also be added to researchers BamBam AC, thread Smile Rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama   'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:15 am

Maybe they (heaven) are trying to tell us something....Maybe to the followers of Christ, things can be that obvious......

praise GOD
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: 'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama   'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:23 am

Even if he's not the AC, hes one of them. Smile I think it's hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: 'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama   'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:30 pm

NWO Fake-Antichrist Promotion Underway? Bible TV Series Obama-Satan Likeness Denied

Producers of Bible TV series dismiss claims of Obama-Satan resemblance

'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama Fake+antichristNEW
YORK -- The producers of the cable TV miniseries on the Bible say
Internet chatter that their Satan character resembles President Barack
Obama is "utter nonsense."..."False statements such as these are just
designed as a foolish distraction to try and discredit the beauty of the
story of the Bible."

The connection got widespread attention after talk show host Glenn Beck
last week tweeted: "Does Satan look EXACTLY like Obama? Yes!"

History said in a statement that the network has "the highest respect"
for Obama, and that "it's unfortunate that anyone made this false connection."

-------------------------------------------------------
This post is a follow up on: Obama "Unbreakable Alliance" Israel Trip, And New Pope: NWO Imitating Antichrist And False Prophet? 2-26-13 "...the only conclusion possible is that there has been a deliberate intent
to manufacture this very reaction...giving the appearance of the
beginning of an absolutely massive deception upon the entire world. A
deception created by imitating bible prophecy... to cut to the chase, it
has to do with creating the persona of a fake antichrist...."

Although it is being
flatly denied, which of course is to be expected, it seems that this
little 'coincidence' would be a confirmation of sorts of exactly what is
described in the 'follow up' post linked directly above - that is,
creating the persona of a fake antichrist in an effort to imitate bible
prophecy [see full post]. What better way to take it to the next level
than to plant a subliminal image of the likeness of Obama as Satan into
the subconscious minds of the TV viewing masses. Take note, if this is
the case, then this is only the beginning. Much bigger 'Hollywood
illusions' will be necessary to make the game work. Do not be surprised
if and when exactly that happens.

On a side note, as to the Bible miniseries itself, although some if not
many Christians have expressed surprise that the show has proven
scripturally inaccurate, how could anybody ever, for even one second,
expect that it would be otherwise? The Hollywood version of 'The Bible'
true to scripture? The reality is that the vast majority of professing
Christian churches today are not true to scripture - but maybe just
maybe Hollywood will do it right? Laodicea is thoroughly apostate, ready
to be spued out [Rev. 3:16],
and the world hates with a passion the Lord Jesus Christ and will never
act contrary to that in any way. Ever. Bible-series watching Christian,
you should know that.
Rev. 18:4
---------------------------------------------------
2Cor. 11:14-15 'And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.'
http://anothervoicerev184.blogspot.com/2013/03/fake-antichrist-promotion-bible-tv.html
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: 'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama   'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:56 pm

The amazing part is that we have always been told that O is a black man, but he just happens to look like the Arab man cast in the devil part. Hmm. I know other places have proven through O's family tree that he is mostly Arab.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
gritsy

PostSubject: Re: 'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama   'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:08 am

I immediately thought he resembled "you know whO! I am glad to see that I wasn't just seeing what I expected to see, but that others saw it too! Crazy world we live in!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: 'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama   'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:13 am

It's funny, without makeup he doesn't look anything like Bambam. I'm wondering if it's not a Nwo fake AC promotion but rather God, giving us a heads up. Because it's uncanny how a bit of makeup changes the actor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama   'Bible's' Satan casting raises eyebrows, ire with comparison to President Obama I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: