Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Real Babylon Explained

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlantic

Atlantic

The Real Babylon Explained Empty
PostSubject: The Real Babylon Explained   The Real Babylon Explained I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:42 pm

The Harlot’s Connection To Arabia
For many years, the teaching that the Harlot of Revelation is Rome or the Catholic Church has reigned within many Protestant circles. Today, most Western Analysts have diverged from this theory, and rightly so. Yet the problem of searching for alternatives leaves many in the dark – most Western Analysts are looking for a global Harlot that combines all religious systems and is political in nature, like Rome was. Yet neither Rome nor this “combination universal religion” Harlot conforms to many of the basic Scriptural descriptions of the Harlot. I have compiled seven reasons to prove this point. The Harlot described in the Bible must be in Arabia.

More info at linked site:
http://www.vriendenvanisrael.nl/?p=3711
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Real Babylon Explained   The Real Babylon Explained I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:41 pm

Very interesting link, Atlantic. Where that link goes is kinda the direction that I'm looking at too and it follows really closely with the video below. This video has been posted twice before but in light of that articles content it's getting posted a third time. If you haven't seen it before, be prepared to be amazed at how closely it follows the teaching in your link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The Real Babylon Explained   The Real Babylon Explained I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:59 pm

Get yourself a 1599 Geneva English translation of the Word. The KJV original print version is loaded with masonic/Luciferian imagery,  in the actual originally printed versions. The subtle differences in wording are significant these days. Easier yet, go to a website and compare verses of interest.
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: The Real Babylon Explained   The Real Babylon Explained I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:15 pm

Yeah, Reseacher, I enjoy the youtube page you've posted I've been there before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real Babylon Explained   The Real Babylon Explained I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: The Real Babylon Explained   The Real Babylon Explained I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:22 am

Jem, which chapters do you know of which speak of the fall of Babylon excluding the city of Tyre? Can you list them for me, if that that's alright?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Babylon Explained   The Real Babylon Explained I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Real Babylon Explained
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: