Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico Empty
PostSubject: Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico   Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:50 am

Sunday, February 9, 2014 5:48

(Before It's News)
Just in time for the return of ‘The Walking Dead’, a creepy photo of what is being called a ‘skin walker’ has ignited fears in New Mexico. Check this thing out; what in the world is it? Is this some kind of radioactive mutation? A REAL skinwalker? Some kind of hoax? Even the MSM in New Mexico is covering this story as shared below. The skinwalker legend goes back many years and is covered in great detail in the 2nd video at the bottom of this story of the top real monster sightings. Is this proof of its’ existence?

Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico Recent-NM-skinwalker-photo-ignites-fear
CUBA, N.M. (KRQE) – Is a strange alien-looking creature prowling in northern New Mexico?

A Facebook picture circulating Thursday has a lot of people up there worried. The post was shared thousands of times within a few hours and had a lot of people uttering the word skinwalker, a well-known legend in Indian country.

The picture shows an unexplained being lurking on the side of a road.

The person who posted it claimed it was taken near Lybrook and Counselor, which is near the Jicarilla reservation.

The story claims that a geologist was working in an oil field in the area and saw something odd and decided to take a heat signature of it. The next day, the geologist suddenly quit.

The story spread like wildfire with people on social media saying, “seriously freaking out,” “yikes … I’m driving through there tomorrow,” and “skinwalker!”
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico   Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:22 pm

Hokum!!!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico   Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:09 pm

this is pure, unadulterated horse$#1+
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico   Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:38 pm

Hee hee! Smile but it's in your brain now.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico   Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:55 am

Delfi wrote:
Hee hee! Smile but it's in your brain now.

Argggg, get it out  frustration get it out  frustration GET IT OUT!!!  frustration

Rofl 
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico   Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am

i just watched a pilot called "the after", the final scene had 1 of these things in it, got the old spidy sense tingling, i aint fraid of no ghost...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico   Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:29 am

Do you guys remember this:  http://real-ghosts-webs.blogspot.com/2010/12/trailcam-captures-mysterious-demonic.html

It was later shown to be a video game character that had been pasted into the photo.  I suspect that the photo that this thread concerns is much the same.  It has that same quality.

Researcher, after being a mod for so long you must have a lot of unwanted stuff rattling around in your head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico   Skinwalker Proof? Creepy Photo Ignites Fears In New Mexico I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: