Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIMING: ISON 0BAMAH ISRAEL VISIT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

TIMING: ISON 0BAMAH ISRAEL VISIT Empty
PostSubject: TIMING: ISON 0BAMAH ISRAEL VISIT   TIMING: ISON 0BAMAH ISRAEL VISIT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:38 am

VIDEOS HERE ALSO:
http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2013/03/comet-to-soar-over-israel-during-obamas-visit-is-this-a-final-sign-of-prophecy-2445534.html

Comet To Soar Over Israel During Obama’s Visit: Is This A Final Sign Of Prophecy?
Monday, March 18, 2013 2:12

(Before It's News)
As if there weren't already enough signs in the Heavens, Comet Pan-Starrs will be passing over Israel with the arrival of Barack Obama in this Year of the Comet.
Throughout history, comets have been interpreted as harbingers of plague, impending disaster, or the ascension of a new king.
From YouTube videographer TheInfoCollecter: This is no coincidence my friend, along with everything else we're seeing happen daily, this harbinger appears. Wake Up. We Fly Soon!
I disagree with a few statement he makes in the video below. I think that Christians are rapidly awakening, it's those who are 'not in touch' who have yet to have awoken to what's clearly becoming seen to most as prophecy unfolding.
If you think that Comet Pan-Starrs is something, you haven't seen anything yet. Wait until the arrival of Comet ISON later in the year. Comet ISON is being spoken of as the “comet of the century
It is very rare to see two bright comets in one year according to NASA. Comet ISON could shine as brightly as a full moon in the middle of the day. The comet will reach its perihelion on Nov. 28. Subscribe to Live Free Or Die for video updates on YouTube.
Of course the LA Times had to throw this into their Comet ISON story.:
And there’s no chance the comet, even if it breaks apart, will hit the Earth, experts say.
Here’s a movie clip from “Deep Impact” for an example of what will not be happening with this possible comet of the century. But the special effects are cool.
Back to top Go down
gritsy

PostSubject: Re: TIMING: ISON 0BAMAH ISRAEL VISIT   TIMING: ISON 0BAMAH ISRAEL VISIT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:19 am

I know the comet ISON was named for the International Scientific Optical Network, but it made me think of i phone, i pad, etc. the whole "i" (eye) of Horus branding.

"i" "son" ---anti christ. Anybody else see that?
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: TIMING: ISON 0BAMAH ISRAEL VISIT   TIMING: ISON 0BAMAH ISRAEL VISIT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:12 am

It's an anagram for Sion. This should be in researchers pinned thread. Despite all these signs I bet nothing will happen in the natural.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIMING: ISON 0BAMAH ISRAEL VISIT   TIMING: ISON 0BAMAH ISRAEL VISIT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:45 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIMING: ISON 0BAMAH ISRAEL VISIT   TIMING: ISON 0BAMAH ISRAEL VISIT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIMING: ISON 0BAMAH ISRAEL VISIT
Page 1 of 1