Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. Empty
PostSubject: Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:47 am

Earth diver....Wormwood....comet on the way....

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:34 am

Has anyone been looking into the alleged prophecy for the meteor strike in Puerto Rico? Our Pastor Larry is over there.

Quote :
Efrain Rodriguez – Asteroid/Tsunami Coming To Puerto Rico & Miami, USA
God has told us a Huge asteroid collide with an island then  it will collide with a fault  in the ocean and  cause  a seismic  earthquake 12 points on then richter scale – the huge wave to enter in cities in puerto Rico.  Impact will feel like a nuclear explosion. This is gods judgement in person as he executed his judgement on king david. The trinity will be walking on the island visiting judgement. Much like when god visited abraham. The Judgement brought on due to the church sins.  This judgement is gods wrath on the people prostituting themselves and misuse and outrages in gods church.  death toll will reach 750,000 people in puerto rico alone. This will happen around 5 am. Experts predict a colossal impact will cause the earth’s rotation to cease for three days. there will be three days of total darkness on this side of the earth. THIS IS BEING PREPARED FOR BY THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IN FEMA REGION 3 AND IN PUERTO RICO WHERE THEY HAVE ORDERED MILLIONS OF BODYBAGS.

link

Last edited by Delfi on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:40 am

From what I've heard, its coming on the heels of Sen.Kerry's  victory in Israel.
Back to top Go down
Intruth

Intruth

PostSubject: Re: Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:40 pm

The earth will pass threw the debris trail on the exact day Pope Francis visits Israel. A Huge sign!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: COMET LINEAR on Stellarium   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:52 pm

COMET LINEAR on Stellarium

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Comet Linear/Closest Comet To Earth In Recorded History.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Comet Linear/Closest Comet To Earth In Recorded History.

On May 24, Pope Francis I will arrive in Jerusalem as the Earth encounters the debris field of Comet Linear.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Solar Report,Incoming CME Tonight.Comet Linear.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Solar Report,Incoming CME Tonight.Comet Linear.

Full Solar Report/Linear Update.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: May 24, 2014 Comet Linear Approaches "Shavuot" Pope Visits Jeru   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:48 am

May 24, 2014 Comet Linear Approaches "Shavuot" Pope Visits Jerusalem

Published on Feb 21, 2014

What is the biblical significance of Pope Francis visit to Jerusalem on the "Shavuot" and the near miss of Comet Linearhttp://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com 

also

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/New...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Incoming Debris Could Strike Major Cities.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Incoming Debris Could Strike Major Cities.

The Shaking of the Earth.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:47 pm

Comet Linear's Debris Field is over 2 Million Miles Wide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL9cGYpK_0M
Back to top Go down
Intruth

Intruth

PostSubject: Re: Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:46 am

I believe its best to stay away from BPEarthwach videos. I have posted them many times and keep getting warned that he is a fake. This morning I came across this video calling him out on heresy. 
after watching it I unsubscribed to his channel.
Back to top Go down
Intruth

Intruth

PostSubject: Re: Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:53 am

Also He keeps saying that Comet Linear is coming one million miles to earth. I checked his numbers and it is coming no closer than a little over 5 million miles. When I tried to post that on one of his videos, it got deleted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:56 pm

Oh well just Discern Everything peeps, all I can say.

Just trying to keep ya all alert!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: COMET LINEAR UPDATE! ARE YOU PREPARED?   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:22 pm

Like Spring said "Just Discern Everything peeps"...We need to keep it all in focus, NASA won't tell us neither will our government.....

COMET LINEAR UPDATE! ARE YOU PREPARED?

Published on Feb 24, 2014

COMET LINEAR (209P) JPL Model is Now at the top right of the links @ http://www.Bpearthwatch.Com

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pastor Begley Response   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:41 am

Pastor Begley Response, BPEarth watch....

I love everybody in the world and it hurts be how the devil is fighting but Jesus Christ shall win

Back to top Go down
Intruth

Intruth

PostSubject: Re: Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:05 am

I watched Begley's video. He skirted around the subject of Cybertribe's video and did not really address the video he played of BP saying that the Old testament is of the devil. He said he still has not watched the video. How can he respond to something he has not watched?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:32 am

Bp said the old testament is of the devil?  Is he the same guy who has videos of the Gulf oil spill monster down by the drill?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:34 am

Let us ignore some of what men speak, and pay most attention to the models and what we see in the sky as well as what can be connected and verified, seek the truth!
Back to top Go down
Intruth

Intruth

PostSubject: Re: Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:10 pm

Roberts Response to Paul Begley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:45 pm

Good job Intruth,  

I did watch his video today and what was said about the Old Testament and it is not of the devil but I agree with Spring with seeking the truth. We must always use discernment and listen to the warnings of brothers like yourself.

“Let us rejoice in the truth, wherever we find its lamp burning.”
Back to top Go down
Intruth

Intruth

PostSubject: Re: Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:45 am

ANYONE saying that ANYPART of the bible was demonically inspired should never be a part of a brothers ministry. It would undermine the faith of many. If we have no Old Testament, we have no salvation threw Jesus Christ, that simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: reply   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 am

*... as far as any of this (i.e. meteor strike, etc...) being the wrath of God, and yes, it's all extremely interesting stuff, but the time for the eschatological judgements of LORD upon the earth isn't just yet.  i remain skeptical...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:50 am

Jesus is Lord!   Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE.   Comet Linear Now On Satellite Cameras/HUGE. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1