Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Olympus will Fall on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report 2013_03_18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Olympus will Fall on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report 2013_03_18 Empty
PostSubject: Olympus will Fall on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report 2013_03_18   Olympus will Fall on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report 2013_03_18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:40 pm

Olympus will Fall on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report

This was the theme of tonight's Hagmann report. I haven't listened yet but considering what just took place in Cyprus and what is looking to take place in Italy and Argentina I thought I'd get a link up for this show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/03/19/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Quote :
European bank runs are taking place as a controversial bailout package for Cyprus threatens to trigger fresh turmoil. Also government run media is launching a new offensive on the American people, we will breakdown this hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down

Olympus will Fall on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report 2013_03_18
Page 1 of 1