Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TORNADO ALERT !!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

TORNADO ALERT !!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TORNADO ALERT !!!!!!!!!   TORNADO ALERT !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm

http://www.theweatherspace.com/

TORNADO ALERT FOR THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nimbus

nimbus

PostSubject: Re: TORNADO ALERT !!!!!!!!!   TORNADO ALERT !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Fabulous.  Not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: tornadoes and power outages   TORNADO ALERT !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:16 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2564948/Tornadoes-knock-power-thousands-rattling-Midwest-nation-prepares-ANOTHER-Arctic-blast.html

Tornadoes rattle Midwest and South leaving thousands without power as nation braces for ANOTHER Arctic blast
Flash floods hit Illinois as snow began to melt on Thursday
As many as 24,000 people were without power in the state into Friday
Storm also cut power as it moved across the South and downed trees
More than 1,400 flights canceled so far on Friday
Wintry storm will slam Midwest this weekend as temperatures plunge to 20F below normal - before the real biting weather arrives next week
Heavy snow will also be dumped on the area while the Northeast will be whipped by heavy winds and the South will get rain
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 14:19 EST, 21 February 2014 | UPDATED: 16:31 EST, 21 February 2014

17 shares 3View
comments
Severe storms have lumbered through Illinois and the South - damaging homes, sparking floods and knocking out power to thousands as the nation braces for yet another Arctic blast.

Hail the size of golf balls fell in Illinois overnight, while possible tornadoes left 24,000 people without power and flash floods swept through towns as snow began to melt.

Tennessee was also rattled by high winds and rain as the storms plunged 4,450 customers into darkness before heading east, where tornado warnings remain in effect, CNN reported. In Alabama, homes suffered damage and vehicles were overturned, while trees were downed in Georgia.

Scroll down for video
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TORNADO ALERT !!!!!!!!!   TORNADO ALERT !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:20 pm

All of this weather / storms has had a VERY SERIOUS ECONOMIC IMPACT,
so don't be surprised when if Floods, No Crops, and the Economy fails big time, I think it is the entire shoe factory to be dumped on us all at once... or if you perfer ANVILS from Roadrunner show.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: TORNADO ALERT !!!!!!!!!   TORNADO ALERT !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:44 pm

I live in the south and you don't have to warn me about tornadoes because, in the spring, I am on watch for them....down here, you better pay attention
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TORNADO ALERT !!!!!!!!!   TORNADO ALERT !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:42 pm

I try to warn all that will listen that might not understand these things are manipulated and sent their way.
Glad to hear you watch too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TORNADO ALERT !!!!!!!!!   TORNADO ALERT !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TORNADO ALERT !!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1