Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC  Empty
PostSubject: NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC    NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:39 pm

Does anyone here still have Link to the picture of the Starry Night or other Astronomical Zodiac and Elenin with the woman Moon at her feet and Sun on her shoulders with Elenin making the Crown????

I need for wife who has finally listened and asked some questions!!!!! This is so awesome... to actually communicate on these subjects as she has never spoken back about anything!!
She is a believer but has not appeared to be awake until now! Thank you Lord!

Please help! I would appreciated so much if you have one handy, while I search too for some other stuff.
Dave
And God Bless you all!

maybe she realized why I've been getting hacked so much... which by the way I have had no entry to new system with 5 separate security methods/softwares! Yay!!
Any other Linux users I can show which ones to use if you need. Pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC    NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Forgot to mention I used to have all these and more but all the hacking has wiped out most everything so hence the request... and my search so far has not turned up much... anything else you want to add with the requested will be greatly appreciated, I think best those that will directly be able to show linkage to Revelation.
Thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC    NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:52 pm

Wow, came upon this scripture...

Acts 13:41

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
"Behold, you scoffers, and marvel, an perish 
For I am accomplishing a work in your days,
A work which you will never believe, though someone should describe it to you.’”
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC    NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:06 pm

That's wonderful news! I hope someone has it. was it posted here? Be gentle and don't heap too much info on her at once. keep it basic and let her ponder it and the Holy Spirit work on her. Smile I am so very happy for you!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC    NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:09 pm

I have always thought we will have a revival near the end. I've been trying to live like the Lord says and the other day, my husband actually spoke about God. Like he was thinking about Him!!! Praise Jesus! So, we just gotta keep on, keeping on and know they're watching us and maybe we'll rub off on them a bit. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC    NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:43 pm

Links may have been over at the old site.

Thanks Delfi, Good to hear you also have some progress!!
I decided with the picture of elenin and Rev would be a good start and ease into some of the other signs that have happened so she can see a direct link.
I tell you the truth, it literally has been talking to a brick wall with absolutely no comments or conversation back. It has been so frustrating but I kept asking the Lord to help with this.
I have been giving out information since 2006 and she just refused to talk.
I am so thankful I have some progress so I need something of concrete evidence to show her.

Back to top Go down
gritsy

PostSubject: Re: NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC    NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:31 am

Spring,

I sent you a private message. If she will watch the whole thing with you, I think it will speak volumes to her. I did give you specific time points where the constellation is animated. I hope these help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC    NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:41 am

Hey thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC    NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED LINK for ELENIN / ZODIAC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: