Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version?   Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Just wondering, I'm getting directed to the index. Maybe it's my phone? If anyone else is having trouble, I'd like to know. Thanks y'all. Smile angel bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version?   Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:32 pm

Not phone... got a 8" tablet for Christmas and page didn't work right until I discovered you could change to a full web page... that worked.. was not used to the touch screens but almost there.
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version?   Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:33 am

same thing with me on mobile,had to switch to full web page
Back to top Go down
Intruth

Intruth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version?   Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:36 am

So how do you switch to full site on an IPhone or pad?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version?   Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:10 am

Intruth wrote:
So how do you switch to full site on an IPhone or pad?

Yeah, my Iphone won't let me either. I guess I'll mosey on over to the Forumotion help center and see what the deal is.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version?   Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:19 am

It's been logged. Definitely a problem on the Geeks end, as tons of people are experiencing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version?   Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:18 am

I feel really dense. I use my phone to read; I load this forum off my phone's browser. It is too dark to read and cannot figure out how to switch to the classic view on the phone. Is there an app I can download onto my phone that might be easier to view the classic view on? Thanks (I wish I could find an 8 year old for these technical problems - when you are in your 6th decade things are not that easy. Why is it a child can zip right through these issues?)
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version?   Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:22 am

Just touch the gray bar at the top and it will  open to give you some choices, choose "classic version" and it will be just like the regular forum.  The background is dark because the forum is dark.
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version?   Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:00 am

Yea!! I found out how to switch to classic. Droid phone so it is a tad different but I finally have beautiful text on the dark background.  Thanks Delfi!!!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version?   Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:19 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
nimbus

nimbus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version?   Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:54 pm

I STILL can't figure out how to find the classic version on my ipad.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version?   Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:26 pm

Nimbus, just touch the blue bar at the top of the screen it will open for you, it's gray blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version?   Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone having trouble with the Mobile version?
Page 1 of 1