Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Electric Hell: A Powerful “NEW” Technology To Unleash the Beast

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Electric Hell: A Powerful “NEW” Technology To Unleash the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Electric Hell: A Powerful “NEW” Technology To Unleash the Beast   Electric Hell: A Powerful “NEW” Technology To Unleash the Beast I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:09 am

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/02/the-beast-introducing-a-brand-new-technology-that-will-power-his-mark-and-capture-your-mind-forever-video-2458990.html

SNIPPET:
Electric Hell: A Powerful “NEW” Technology To Unleash the Beast and Control Your Mind Has Arrived! (Video)

Saturday, February 22, 2014 0:20

(Before It's News)

Researchers have conceptualized a strategy to harness low frequency vibrations as an infinite power source for miniature electronic devices. Asian Scientist News

In a recent post titled, Bone-Chilling Apocalyptic Mystery Sounds Decoded! NWO Testing Masses With Mind Control-Vibration Tech For Global Slavery?! I stated:

Will vibration-sound technology be used to control the masses for the New World Order when the Antichrist is revealed? If you weren’t aware, sound/vibration already plays a huge role in the RFID chip, and will play an even larger role in the usage of the RFID chip for control and manipulation! See a few of the excerpts I have provided below on how the RFID chip uses frequency and vibration.

Today, this was confirmed when I stumbled upon an article published a few days ago that I had not seen previously, titled, “Using Vibrations to power microelectronics”. As I began reading the article, I was shocked at what I saw. Asian Scientist News reports:

Asian Scientist (Feb. 12, 2014) – Battery replacement may soon be a thing of the past, thanks to a breakthrough that may allow miniature electronic devices to harvest electricity from low frequency vibrations, the most abundant and ubiquitous energy source in the surroundings. The energy harvester, developed by researchers at Singapore’s Institute of Microelectronics (IME), has the ability to continuously convert the vibrations – across a wide frequency range in different environments – into electricity. This breakthrough presents a green, economical and sustainable long-term solution to eliminate the manual re-charging or replacement of power sources in miniature devices.

The aluminium nitride-based energy harvester developed by the researchers has a record-high power density that is capable of generating electricity equivalent to three commercial implantable batteries over a 10-year period. As an inexorable power supply, the remarkable power density feature translates into massive savings as costs and logistics associated with power source servicing will no longer be relevant. Energy is also harvested from vibrations in the frequency range of 10 – 100 Hz. This wide sampling frequency overcomes a key limitation of most current energy harvesters which are designed to operate at only one frequency. It is thus able to better harness real-world vibrational sources which may have irregular and random vibrations.
MORE@LINK VIDEO'S This is stuff you should be aware of!
Back to top Go down

Electric Hell: A Powerful “NEW” Technology To Unleash the Beast
Page 1 of 1