Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3,000 Year-Old Hieroglyphics Discovery Stirs Nephilim Debate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jumpstart

jumpstart

3,000 Year-Old Hieroglyphics Discovery Stirs Nephilim Debate Empty
PostSubject: 3,000 Year-Old Hieroglyphics Discovery Stirs Nephilim Debate   3,000 Year-Old Hieroglyphics Discovery Stirs Nephilim Debate I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:29 pm

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2014/February24/241.html

Most of this has been covered at some point on the forum but I had not seen these Hieroglyphics.

J
Back to top Go down

3,000 Year-Old Hieroglyphics Discovery Stirs Nephilim Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3,000 Year-Old Hieroglyphics Discovery Stirs Nephilim Debate   3,000 Year-Old Hieroglyphics Discovery Stirs Nephilim Debate I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:38 pm

They have been around for some time, I started research long ago with David Flynn's Egytianinfo and and also Sumaian as well as Babylonian.. that is when I saw this and thought it was a prediction of the future but as with the recent finding of the Indian city info we can now assume they existe back then and it may even refer to nuclear war more than once before.
There are ancient nuclear sites world wide..also one must investigate the multiple Hall of Records mentioned in multiple ancient texts and the strong possibility that all technology came from these by way of those privalidged to have acess to it.
Recovery from a nuke war and then flood would take a long time to get to a point that manufacturing could once again do such.

Enki said are we doomed to repeat these things... he was talking about nuke war..  which makes this sound like this will be the third time!
Back to top Go down

3,000 Year-Old Hieroglyphics Discovery Stirs Nephilim Debate
Page 1 of 1