Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HIT-THAT-NAIL-ON-THE-HEAD... BEAT IT IN#!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HIT-THAT-NAIL-ON-THE-HEAD... BEAT IT IN#! Empty
PostSubject: HIT-THAT-NAIL-ON-THE-HEAD... BEAT IT IN#!   HIT-THAT-NAIL-ON-THE-HEAD... BEAT IT IN#! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:53 pm

And this truly may really be the reason... after all the Elite ARE PLANNING A NEW BAY AREA!!!!

Starve the Farmers of Water to Build Their Magical Train From Nowhere to
Noplace. Renovate the Bay Area... (big deal about Treasure Island Renovation now) New Light Rails, New Building Projects, New Chinese Bridge Section SPEND SPEND SPEND .... But Who Benefits??????
I believe this is correct... I have noticed the continued release of water from dams in small amounts that are accumulative and brought us to a so called water shortage... and use weather mod to keep from raining!
Viola.... what do ya get!

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=811
IS THE GOVERNMENT BANKRUPTING CALIFORNIA FARMERS FOR A DIFFERENT REASON THAN WE ALL THOUGHT?
Steve,

I sent you an email a couple weeks ago after talking to a customer about the government withholding water in California. Now that we know that the Fed has decided that farmers will not be getting any water, i asked another customer i was speaking to about how that was going to affect them. She informed me that she believed the reason behind it that the government has been trying to put a high speed rail system through much of the agricultural area, and that people were not wanting to sell out. She told me it was her belief that they were just going to starve these farmers out so they could take the land from them since their income is not diminished by no water, and no income means no money for payments and taxes. Just thought i would pass this information along to you. God bless you brother

Feb 25, 2014
Back to top Go down

HIT-THAT-NAIL-ON-THE-HEAD... BEAT IT IN#! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIT-THAT-NAIL-ON-THE-HEAD... BEAT IT IN#!   HIT-THAT-NAIL-ON-THE-HEAD... BEAT IT IN#! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:49 pm

http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2014/feb/23/high-speed-rail-given-extension-to-start-spending/
Calif. high-speed rail given funding extension
Associated Press 01:24p.m. Feb 23, 2014
--------------------
JUST EXPLAIN TO ME HOW SHE AND HUSBAND JUST HAPPEN TO BAG THIS AND POSTOFFICE PROPERTY ETC. ETC...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/30/Sen-Diane-Feinstein-s-Husband-Bags-CA-High-Speed-Rail-Construction-Contract
DIANNE FEINSTEIN'S HUSBAND BAGS HIGH-SPEED RAIL CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT

Print article
Send a Tip
by WYNTON HALL 30 Apr 2013 POST A COMMENT

Sen. Diane Feinstein’s husband Richard Blum won a construction contract for California’s high-speed rail project, reports the California Political Review.
Author Laer Pearce says Perini-Zachary-Parsons, a construction group partially owned by Blum’s investment firm, Blum Capital, and their investors, bagged the nearly billion dollar contract:
The Perini-Zachary-Parsons bid was the lowest received from the five consortia participating in the bidding process, but ‘low’ is a relative term. The firms bid $985,142,530 to build the wildly anticipated first section of high speed rail track that will tie the megopolis of Madera to the global finance center of Fresno. Do the division, and you find that the low bid came in at a mere $35 million per mile.
This is not the first time Feinstein has come under scrutiny for cronyism using taxpayer dollars.
A recent study by the Reason Foundation found that the California High-Speed Rail System will lose between $124 million to $373 million a year.

Back to top Go down

HIT-THAT-NAIL-ON-THE-HEAD... BEAT IT IN#!
Page 1 of 1