Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John B. Wells new show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

John B. Wells new show Empty
PostSubject: John B. Wells new show   John B. Wells new show I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0MZvfVzqmw
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: John B. Wells new show   John B. Wells new show I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Thanks loads!!!! Hey, did ya know that there are about 15 of them audios on that guys channel? Link is below. I intend to capture all of them to mp3 soon.

https://www.youtube.com/user/CTMDaily/videos

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: John B. Wells new show   John B. Wells new show I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:36 pm

yeah, I have been listening to them all day.....I am sick as a stray dog and it has made my day go easier....jb wells is what every talk show host ought  to be....he does not pussyfoot around and toe the company line....he will be shut down,eventually
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: John B. Wells new show   John B. Wells new show I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:24 am

Hope you get to feeling better Michael. Wink
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: John B. Wells new show   John B. Wells new show I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:21 am

OUCH . . . just went to check and see if there were any new shows on the CMTDaily channel and Youtube has axed the account. I've been listening to these shows and they are really very good. I think I'll spring for a subscription. I'm glad I had a chance to listen to a few first though so that I could sample before I buy. I'm listening to the third show now with Rabbi Steven Ben-Denoon and whew!!!! Glad I captured these shows when they were available. I really thought that they were put up on YouTube by John Wells himself so that folks could get a sense of what his show was like before subscribing. Oh well, such is life.

YouTube wrote:
This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John B. Wells new show   John B. Wells new show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John B. Wells new show
Page 1 of 1