Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6 Empty
PostSubject: TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6   TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:28 pm

This could very well be the state in which the first shots could be fired at .gov!
(I decided to get this up in original format)
http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/

Open Letter to the Legislative Tyrants of Connecticut.

TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6 Ctlawsigning

Quote :
An Open Letter to the Legislative Tyrants of Connecticut.
Quote :
Sent via email.
Quote :
To the CT State Senators And Representatives who voted Yes on "An Act Concerning Gun Violence Prevention and Children's Safety, also known as Public Law 13-3 or Connecticut Senate Bill No. 1160," 3 April 2013.
Quote :
And, yes, I said tyrants. You bought it, in the form of the woefully misnamed "Act Concerning Gun Violence Prevention and Children's Safety," you own it, you are certainly -- if you get your way -- going to pay for it like it or not, so you might as well own up to it. Look in the mirror. That's what a tyrant in the 21st Century looks like. Mather Byles, the Massachusetts Loyalist of the Revolutionary period -- our first civil war -- once famously asked, "Which is better - to be ruled by one tyrant three thousand miles away or by three thousand tyrants one mile away?" The Founders themselves were just as suspicious of unrestrained democracy as a means of tyranny. This is why they gave us a republic of limited powers and the rule of law, to limit those who would misuse democracy to create a new tyranny. Yet that is precisely what you've done. Own it.
Quote :
You know, in Greek mythology Cassandra, the daughter of King Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy, was given the gift of prophecy. She could see exactly what was going to happen to her endangered city. Yet she was also cursed with the burden of never being believed. The frustration was said to have driven her mad. Never have I come closer to understanding Cassandra's curse than these past months.
Quote :
Before I sat down to write this letter, recognizing that it is one of the most important and even dangerous letters (to me) I have ever written, I asked my friend Paul to pray for me. He responded thusly:
Quote :
Quote :
May God grant you inspiration, diplomacy, empathy, service-fullness, compassion and resourcefulness. May God grant you His calmness, centeredness, clarity, creativity, strength and courage as you craft your letter. Above all, may God help you in maintaining an open heart in all that you project outward and a remembrance of who we all are. We are all His sons and daughters.
Quote :
Indeed we are all His sons and daughters, and I am grateful for Paul's prayerful reminder to me of Who I serve. However, you may conclude from my opening that I am struggling with that "diplomacy" part because frankly, you people have provoked in me and many of your fellow Connecticut citizens a real Old Testament anger at your felonious arrogance of power combined as it is with an overwhelming ignorance of the people you seek to rule. You have mistaken your fellow citizens for timid collectivist souls such as yourselves and you are very much in error -- and that error may get a whole lot of people killed, and soon. Sheer stupidity and waste of human life always makes me angry, so you will find me a trifle lean on diplomacy in this letter. The occasion calls for plain-speaking and brutal honesty.
Quote :
It is not that I haven't been trying to warn y'all, like Cassandra, about the danger your conduct has placed us all in. On 20 April of last year, right after you passed your Intolerable Act, I spoke on the steps of your state house and said this:
Quote :
Quote :
"An unconstitutional law is void." It has no effect. So says American Jurisprudence, the standard legal text. And that's been upheld by centuries of American law. An unconstitutional law is VOID. Now that is certainly true. But the tricky part is how do we make that point when the local, state and federal executive and legislative branches as well as the courts are in the hands of the domestic enemies of the Constitution. Everyone who is currently trying to take away your right to arms starts out by saying "I support the 2nd Amendment." Let me tell you a home truth that we know down in Alabama -- Barack Obama supports the 2nd Amendment just about as much as Adolf Hitler appreciated Jewish culture, or Joseph Stalin believed in individual liberty. Believe what politicians do, not what they say. Because the lie is the attendant of every evil. . .
Quote :
Quote :
Before this year no one thought that other firearms and related items would ever be banned -- but they were, they have been. No one thought that the authorities of your state would pass laws making criminals out of the previously law-abiding -- but they did. If they catch you violating their unconstitutional laws, they will -- when they please -- send armed men to work their will upon you. And people -- innocent of any crime save the one these tyrants created -- will die resisting them.
Quote :
And later on, I said this:
Quote :
Quote :
No one wants a new civil war (except, apparently, the anti-constitutional tyrants who passed these laws and their media toadies who cheer them on) but one is staring us in the face. Let me repeat that, a civil war is staring us in the face. To think otherwise is to whistle past the graveyard of our own history. We must, if we wish to avoid armed conflict, get across this message to the collectivists who have declared their appetites for our liberty, our property and our lives -- WHEN DEMOCRACY TURNS TO TYRANNY, THE ARMED CITIZENRY STILL GETS TO VOTE.
Quote :
Quote :
Now just like King George, such people will not care, nor modify their behavior, by what you say, no matter how loudly or in what numbers you say it. They will only pay attention to what you DO. So defy them. Resist their laws. Evade them. Smuggle in what they command you not to have. Only by our ACTS will they be impressed. Then, if they mean to have a civil war, they will at least have been informed of the unintended consequences of their tyrannical actions. Again I say -- Defy. Resist. Evade. Smuggle. If you wish to stay free and to pass down that freedom to your children's children you can do no less than to become the lawbreakers that they have unconstitutionally made of you. Accept that fact. Embrace it. And resolve to be the very best, most successful lawbreakers you can be. (1)
Quote :
The thing is, apparently someone was listening. As Bob Owens reports: Botched registration leads to confiscation in Connecticut.
Quote :
Quote :
Gun owners sat on their butts and refused to register either arms or magazines, all but daring the state to do anything about it. Of the estimated 375,000-400,000 firearms deemed “assault weapons” by the state, more than 325,000 remain undocumented. Only about 50,000 were registered for future confiscation. The requirement to register standard capacity magazines was laughed at even louder by the citizenry; just 38,000 (less than 2 percent) of an estimated 2 million standard capacity magazines holding greater than ten rounds of ammunition were registered with the state. (2)
Quote :
But Ed Jacovino of the Journal Inquirer reports that those who tried to obey your law and didn't get in under the arbitrary deadline are now going to be punished for their good faith efforts. (3) They are getting letters like this one:
TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6 Conn-letter-e1393366587721
Quote :
Jacovino reports that the arrogant Mike Lawlor now purports to read minds.
Quote :
Quote :
Once people realize they can’t keep the guns and magazines, “they’re going to get rid of them,” Michael P. Lawlor, the undersecretary for criminal justice policy and planning to Gov. Dannel P. Malloy, says.
TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6 Lawlormadameseer
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Madame Lawlor knows all, sees all. (Graphic courtesy of David Codrea.)
Quote :
Jacovino continues:
Quote :
Quote :
And while the state won’t immediately prosecute those who missed the deadline, it isn’t ignoring that information, either.
Quote :
The rifle and magazine declarations will be included in information given to police responding to a certain address. “This would be a factor in deciding how to respond to different situations,” Lawlor says.
Quote :
In other words, "we'll send a Connecticut state police SWAT team to your door if you are reporting a home invasion -- not to arrest the perpetrator attacking you and your family but to arrest and, if necessary, kill you."
Quote :
Jacovino reports that Ron Pinciaro, executive director of the Connecticut Coalition Against Gun Violence, is equally bloody minded.
Quote :
Quote :
(Pinciaro) says the administration’s approach of sending a warning letter is suitable. "It’s fair. They’re giving them fair warning that they’re in noncompliance,” he says. Pinciaro adds that he’s glad a new bill wasn’t necessary — lawmakers were considering changes that would have extended the deadline beyond Jan. 4. “Now we’re saying, ‘OK, we gave them eight months, what else can we do for them now?’ That’s not the way any other law works,” he says.
Quote :
Including, I might add, the ironclad Law of Unintended Consequences, but more of that in a minute.
Quote :
Now I have communicated with both of these two true believers in citizen disarmament in the recent past. Pinciaro was the recipient of one of my Toys for Totalitarians awards as was your governor (see My letter to Governor Malloy here.) (4)
Quote :
As for Lawlor, we've had a right brisk exchange of views -- all one way unless you count the major case investigation against me by the Connecticut state police that he's contributing to. I've sent him no less than four open letters since he began threatening Connecticut firearm owners on your behalf (see here, here, here and here.) (5) (6) (7) (Cool I have even sent a request for his KGB file to the Russian Embassy here.(9)
Quote :
That is not to say that the building crisis over your Intolerable Act has not yet claimed some "victims," of a sort, from your own ranks. I noted with interest this story from the Courant: "Senate Leader Not Seeking Reelection." (10)
Quote :
Quote :
The departure of Williams comes at a time of major change in leadership at the state Capitol. Senate Republican leader John McKinney of Fairfield is running for governor and serving in his last year in the Senate. House Republican leader Larry Cafero of Norwalk is widely expected to be in his final year at the Capitol, but he has not yet made any official announcements. Other legislators, including Rep. Livvy Floren of Greenwich, Sen. Gary LeBeau of East Windsor, and Sen. Jason Welch of Bristol, are not seeking reelection.
Quote :
Rats leaving a sinking ship, no doubt. Not that it will have any effect upon their future prosecution under the Law of Unintended Consequences. Only one thing, which is entirely within your control, might. But more of that in a minute as well.
Quote :
On your behalf, in order to save yourselves from yourselves, I have even written "An Open Letter to the Men and Women of the Connecticut State Police," telling them that they are NOT the enemy of the firearms owners of your state unless they choose to be.   (11)  A crucial passage from that letter bears quoting to you.
Quote :
Quote :
Now let's examine those numbers in the Courant story. You know the size of the Connecticut Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection. Wikipedia tells us that "CSP currently has approximately 1,248 troopers, and is headquartered in Middletown, Connecticut. It is responsible for protecting the Governor of Connecticut, Lieutenant Governor of Connecticut, and their families." There are but 1,212 email addresses listed on the state website to which this email is going, which presumably includes everyone including secretaries, receptionists, file clerks, technicians, etc. Now, how many shooters for raid parties you may find among that one thousand, two hundred and forty eight that Wikipedia cites, or whatever number will be on the payroll when something stupid happens, only you know for sure. I'll let you do the counting. They are daunting odds in any case, and as you will see, they get more daunting as we go down this road that Malloy and Company have arranged for you. (By the way, don't forget to subtract those on the Green Zone protective details, for your political masters will certainly see their survival as your mission number one.) So, how many folks would your superiors be interested in seeing you work their will upon? And of these, how many will fight regardless of cost?
Quote :
Let's assume that there are 100,000 non-compliant owners of military pattern semi-automatic rifles in your state. I think it is a larger number but 100,000 has a nice round ring to it. Let us then apply the rule of three percent to that number -- not to the entire population of your state, not even to the number of firearm owners, but just to that much smaller demonstrated number of resistors. That leaves you with at least 3,000 men and women who will shoot you if you try to enforce this intolerable act upon them. Of course you will have to come prepared to shoot them. That's a given. They know this. So please understand: THEY. WILL. SHOOT. YOU. (In what they believe is righteous self defense.) Now, if any of them follow Bill Clinton's rules of engagement and utilize the principles of 4th Generation Warfare, after the first shots are fired by your raid parties, they will not be home when you come to call. These people will be targeting, according to the 4GW that many of them learned while serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, the war makers who sent you. This gets back to that "when democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizenry still gets to vote." One ballot, or bullet, at a time.
Quote :
As I told the state troopers, this is all hypothetical for now, dependent upon your own appetites for bloodshed in furtherance of your tyrannical will. If you require explanation of Fourth Generation Warfare in an American context, please consult the introduction to my upcoming novel Absolved: "Tyrants beware. 4th Generation Warfare: How the next civil war will be fought." (12)
Quote :
Of Absolved, I wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
I can only hope that readers will take my own “useful dire warning” more seriously. If one does ultimately break out, I will be as guilty of fomenting it as Tom Clancy was guilty of 9/11 -- which is to say not at all. It is precisely what I am trying to avoid. . .
Quote :
And so it is with this letter. Again, I am trying to avoid bloodshed. The problem is that you "tyrannical morons" (as I called you in my speech last April with less Christian charity than I might have mustered) seem intent, at least from the statements of your creature Mike "KGB" Lawlor and those of Ron Pinciaro (to whom you seem to be dancing to his tune) are intent on working your will upon Connecticut citizens at the muzzle of a state-owned firearm -- a few thousand state-owned firearms to be precise.
Quote :
Look. You screwed up. You allowed yourselves to be stampeded in the wake of an incident of incomparable evil into attacking precisely the wrong people -- law abiding Connecticut gun owners -- by true believers in citizen disarmament like Lawlor and Pinciaro with their own agenda, state power over the individual. Of course some of you fall into that same category but the rest of you are what most politicians across the country are: well-intentioned people (Lenin called such folks "useful idiots"), responsive to the last constituent phone call you received yet barely literate in your own state's history and the Constitution you took an oath to preserve. This comes at a time when the country is dividing along the lines of the answer to the question, "does the government serve the people, or do the people serve the government?"
Quote :
We are at a crossroads. You, in the arrogance of your power and your ignorance of the people you seek to dominate are extrapolating from your own cowardice -- you believe that just because the government orders these folks to knuckle under that they will do so BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU WOULD DO. You mistake them, and your mistake is, in the fullness of time, going to get people killed. And who do you think these people who you victimize -- these people who you will have state agents seek to round up and kill -- who do you think they are going to blame for that? It doesn't take Madame Lawlor and his crystal ball to predict that such people -- victimized by their own state authorities in an unconstitutional law that likely will be found to be null and void anyway -- will blame the people who sent the killers. Which is to say, you. (13)
Quote :
This is deadly serious stuff, this foray into an undiscovered country that you have so blithely entered upon, like blind men and women tap dancing in a minefield you scarcely comprehend. Fully eighty-five percent of the people you targeted with the law -- the people that YOU AND YOU ALONE made into lawbreakers -- have just told you by their noncompliance to take your unconstitutional law and stick it where the sun don't shine. Does that not tell you ANYTHING? These people are ARMED. They are familiar with the finer points of marksmanship. They are principled in a way that perhaps only the Founders would understand -- at the risk of their own lives. So what part of "Oh, HELL no" don't you understand? You have been playing with titanic forces. You are going to send armed agents of the state to their doors to work your collective and collectivist will upon THEM? You have unintentionally sown the wind and if things go predictably south you will reap the whirlwind.
Quote :
BUT IT IS WITHIN YOUR POWER TO REVERSE. You own the weather machine, as it were. I'm not asking you to repeal the law, although that makes perfect sense to me. No, I realize that too much of your ego, your own false vision of omnipotence is wrapped up in it to do THAT. What I am asking you to do -- no, what I am BEGGING you to do -- is to use your power to suspend the enforcement of that Intolerable Act at least until it is ruled constitutional or not by the United States Supreme Court. "An unconstitutional law is null and void." Do you really wish to risk death and destruction upon innocent people -- upon us all -- on a bet against the odds? Is your appetite for your own citizens' liberty, property and lives that insatiable? Or now, as the likely unintended consequences of your actions have been directly explained to you, are you willing to reconsider the menu choices? What will your political fortunes be when the first shots are exchanged over this? When the first innocents are killed in carrying out your will? What will your arrogance, your ignorance, your insufferable pride be worth to you then? What will it be worth to any of us? Starting a bloody civil war seems an odd way to avoid "violence against children."
Quote :
Praying that my advice fares better than Cassandra's, I am, sincerely,
Quote :
Mike Vanderboegh
Quote :
Smuggler and alleged leader of a merry band of Three Percenters
Quote :
PO Box 926
Quote :
Pinson AL 35126
Quote :
(1) "Defy. Resist. Evade. Smuggle." Speech, 20 April 2013 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkjLlZu9uno
Quote :
(2) Botched registration leads to confiscation in Connecticut. http://bearingarms.com/botched-registration-leads-to-confiscation-in-connecticut/?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl
Quote :
(3) One More Chance for Gun Owners  http://www.journalinquirer.com/politics_and_government/one-more-chance-for-gun-owners/article_2d8f816a-9d93-11e3-b18e-0019bb2963f4.html
Quote :
(4) Story first, interview after. A CT reporter goes all Red Queen on me in the Toys for Totalitarians story. My letter to Governor Malloy. http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2013/12/story-first-interview-after-ct-reporter.html
Quote :
(5) An Open Letter to Michael Lawlor, the CT Governor's Hatchet Man on Firearms Confiscation. "How's your KGB file hangin', Mike?" http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/02/an-open-letter-to-michael-lawlor-ct.html
Quote :
(6)My Second Open Letter to Mike Lawlor -- On "Nightcrawlers" and Treason Played for Laughs. We've already established that you are willing to sell out your country. Now we're just haggling about the price. http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/02/my-second-open-letter-to-mike-lawlor-on.html
Quote :
(7) My Third Open Letter to Mike Lawlor: The Depraved Indifference of the "Prison Commissar" & The Subversive Uses of the "Wretched of the Earth." http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/02/my-third-open-letter-to-mike-lawlor.html
Quote :
(Cool My Fourth Open Letter to Mike Lawlor: Of anti-Catholic jihads and spitting on your heritage. (Hedgehogs, foxes and wolverines. Oh my!) http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/02/my-fourth-open-letter-to-mike-lawlor-of.html
Quote :
(9) My letter to the Russian Embassy regarding Mike Lawlor. http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/02/my-letter-to-russian-embassy-regarding.html
Quote :
(10) Senate Leader Not Seeking Reelection. http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-williams-leaving-0227-20140226,0,7073250.story
Quote :
(11) An Open Letter to the Men and Women of the Connecticut State Police: You are NOT the enemy (UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO BE.) http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/02/an-open-letter-to-men-and-women-of.html
Quote :
(12) Tyrants beware. 4th Generation Warfare: How the next civil war will be fought. http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2013/04/tyrants-beware-4th-generation-warfare.html
Quote :
(13) A Sipsey Street Public Service Announcement: The Connecticut Tyrants List, voluntarily subscribed by the participants on 3 April 2013. http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-sipsey-street-public-service.html
Posted by Dutchman6 at 6:57 AM

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6   TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:14 am

JUST REMEMBER OUR LAW MAKERS DON'T DETERMINE WHAT IS GOOD FOR US... WE DO!
AND WE ARE THE WE THE PEOPLE THAT DICTATE WHAT THEY ARE TO WRITE AS LAW AND IT IS VOTED ON?? IF WE DON'T HAVE A SAY THEN THEY THE LAW MAKERS IGNORING US ARE DICTATORS AND THESE LAWS ARE NOT VALID / NULL!!
A LETTER SHOULD BE WRITTEN DEMANDING ALL LEGISLATORS STEP DOWN / RESIGN NOW!!
MAYORS AND POLICE CHIEFS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE AND THE Constitution of The United States MUST STEP DOWN ALSO!!
I AM AFRAID THIS IS THE SERIOUS CROSS ROADS WE ARE AT. IF THEY MAKE A STAND AGAINST THE PEOPLE... THEN IT IS DONE!

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/connecticut-patriot-group-fights-back-against-confiscation-order-we-are-armed-and-are-familiar-with-the-finer-points-of-marksmanship_02282014

Connecticut Patriot Group Fights Back Against Confiscation Order: ‘We Are Armed… And Are Familiar With the Finer Points of Marksmanship’
Mac Slavo
February 28th, 2014
SHTFplan.com
Comments (360)
Read by 16,276 people

TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6 Patriots-Fight-Back
The war on liberty is coming to a head in Connecticut, where tens of thousands of gun owners have refused to comply with their state government’s gun registration laws. Officials have literally ordered those who failed to meet the registration deadline to surrender their firearms or face arrest.
Quote :
The State of Connecticut is now demanding that gun owners across the state turn in all newly-banned, unregistered firearms and magazines or face felony arrest.
The State Police Special Licensing & Firearms Unit began mailing out notices to gun owners who attempted to register their firearms and accessories with the state but did not do so in time for the Jan. 1 deadline of Connecticut’s newly enacted gun control law.
The law bans the sale of magazines holding over 10 rounds and “assault rifles” manufactured after 1994 and requires that residents who possessed either before the ban to register them with the state.
It doesn’t take a stretch of the imagination to understand that the enforcement of this law can only come at the barrel of a gun. Therefore, we can conclude that we may soon see SWAT-style raids on the homes of suspected law breakers. Because we’re talking about gun confiscation, you can be fully assured that the state will not be knocking nicely, and they won’t be asking residents to exist their homes.
They’re going in full force.
But Americans simply don’t take well to being told what to do, especially as it relates to their Second Amendment rights.
These unreasonable demands, which have yet to pass muster with the U.S. Supreme Court, have prompted Mike Vanderboegh of Connecticut’s Sipsey Street Irregulars to go on the offensive. Earlier this week Vanderboegh publicly posted the names, addresses, phone numbers and provided direct access to pictures of all CT legislators involved with passage of the gun confiscation bill, saying that since the government has a list it “seems obvious to me that it is thus only fair to list those anti-constitutional tyrants.”
The Daily Sheeple reports:
Quote :
Sometimes you just have to fight fire with fire. And that is exactly what Mike Vanderboegh has chosen to do. The state of Connecticut wants to make a list – a list of gun owners. So, Vanderboegh has created his own list – a list of those state legislators who are insisting that certain firearms be banned or registered.
Here is the post, A Sipsey Street Public Service Announcement: The Connecticut Tyrants List:
Quote :
The state of Connecticut is making lists of firearm owners to raid. It seems obvious to me that it is thus only fair to list those anti-constitutional tyrants who will have blood on their hands the moment the first Connecticut citizen is shot by the CT state police while carrying out their orders. I will be sending these folks my own email later today.
CT State Senators voting Yes on “An Act Concerning Gun Violence Prevention and Children’s Safety, also known as Public Law 13-3 or Connecticut Senate Bill No. 1160,” 3 April 2013. List includes home addresses. Photos and home phone numbers of these tyrants are available here.
As promised, Vanderboegh followed up his list with an Open Letter to the Legislative Tyrants of Connecticut sent to all CT legislators where he extensively details the impact of Connecticut’s new law and which he closes with a plea to legislators in an effort to prevent the potential for violence that may result in the event of a state-mandated gun confiscation:
Quote :
Quote :
(Excerpts via Sipsey Street Irregulars)
To the CT State Senators And Representatives who voted Yes on “An Act Concerning Gun Violence Prevention and Children’s Safety, also known as Public Law 13-3 or Connecticut Senate Bill No. 1160,” 3 April 2013.
And, yes, I said tyrants. You bought it, in the form of the woefully misnamed “Act Concerning Gun Violence Prevention and Children’s Safety,” you own it, you are certainly — if you get your way — going to pay for it like it or not, so you might as well own up to it. Look in the mirror. That’s what a tyrant in the 21st Century looks like. Mather Byles, the Massachusetts Loyalist of the Revolutionary period — our first civil war — once famously asked, “Which is better – to be ruled by one tyrant three thousand miles away or by three thousand tyrants one mile away?” The Founders themselves were just as suspicious of unrestrained democracy as a means of tyranny. This is why they gave us a republic of limited powers and the rule of law, to limit those who would misuse democracy to create a new tyranny. Yet that is precisely what you’ve done. Own it.
You know, in Greek mythology Cassandra, the daughter of King Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy, was given the gift of prophecy. She could see exactly what was going to happen to her endangered city. Yet she was also cursed with the burden of never being believed. The frustration was said to have driven her mad. Never have I come closer to understanding Cassandra’s curse than these past months.

We are at a crossroads. You, in the arrogance of your power and your ignorance of the people you seek to dominate are extrapolating from your own cowardice — you believe that just because the government orders these folks to knuckle under that they will do so BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU WOULD DO. You mistake them, and your mistake is, in the fullness of time, going to get people killed. And who do you think these people who you victimize — these people who you will have state agents seek to round up and kill — who do you think they are going to blame for that? It doesn’t take Madame Lawlor and his crystal ball to predict that such people — victimized by their own state authorities in an unconstitutional law that likely will be found to be null and void anyway — will blame the people who sent the killers. Which is to say, you. (13)
Quote :
This is deadly serious stuff, this foray into an undiscovered country that you have so blithely entered upon, like blind men and women tap dancing in a minefield you scarcely comprehend. Fully eighty-five percent of the people you targeted with the law — the people that YOU AND YOU ALONE made into lawbreakers — have just told you by their noncompliance to take your unconstitutional law and stick it where the sun don’t shine. Does that not tell you ANYTHING? These people are ARMED.They are familiar with the finer points of marksmanship. They are principled in a way that perhaps only the Founders would understand — at the risk of their own lives. So what part of “Oh, HELL no” don’t you understand? You have been playing with titanic forces. You are going to send armed agents of the state to their doors to work your collective and collectivist will upon THEM? You have unintentionally sown the wind and if things go predictably south you will reap the whirlwind.
Quote :
BUT IT IS WITHIN YOUR POWER TO REVERSE. You own the weather machine, as it were. I’m not asking you to repeal the law, although that makes perfect sense to me. No, I realize that too much of your ego, your own false vision of omnipotence is wrapped up in it to do THAT. What I am asking you to do — no, what I am BEGGING you to do — is to use your power to suspend the enforcement of that Intolerable Act at least until it is ruled constitutional or not by the United States Supreme Court. “An unconstitutional law is null and void.” Do you really wish to risk death and destruction upon innocent people — upon us all — on a bet against the odds? Is your appetite for your own citizens’ liberty, property and lives that insatiable? Or now, as the likely unintended consequences of your actions have been directly explained to you, are you willing to reconsider the menu choices? What will your political fortunes be when the first shots are exchanged over this? When the first innocents are killed in carrying out your will? What will your arrogance, your ignorance, your insufferable pride be worth to you then? What will it be worth to any of us? Starting a bloody civil war seems an odd way to avoid “violence against children.”
Praying that my advice fares better than Cassandra’s, I am, sincerely,
Mike Vanderboegh
Smuggler and alleged leader of a merry band of Three Percenters
(You can read the full text here)
The importance of what’s happening in Connecticut and how its citizens are responding cannot be understated. What we have here is a government that has directly violated the Second Amendment of the United States of America by legislating forced gun registration with the penalty of confiscation of said firearms and felony imprisonment for those who refuse to comply.
They have now threatened all Connecticut residents with arrest if they refuse to turn over their firearms.
In coming days and weeks, unless Mike Vanderboegh’s warnings are heeded, we will begin to see police-state raids of homes belonging to anyone suspected of owning an unregistered firearm or accessory.
Keep in mind that this legislation has not yet made it to the U.S. Supreme Court, so Connecticut state officials intend to confiscate guns through the use of force and without a judiciary review of the Constitutionality of the laws they passed.
There will be those in Connecticut who surrender their firearms. But a growing sentiment across the United States suggests that there will be those who will simply refuse to submit to the will of the state.
If Connecticut goes through with this and sends heavily armed police personnel to the doors of Constitutional Law-abiding citizens it is not out of the question to suggest that we will see bloodshed and violence when these gun confiscations begin.
The people have had enough and many Americans are preparing to stand their ground.
[size=14.6667]Please Spread The Word And Share This Post[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6   TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:00 am

http://ctcarry.com/News/Releases

Connecticut Carry 
rich@ctcarry.com 

Press Release

To Officials of the State of Connecticut: Either Enforce or Repeal 2013 Anti-gun Laws.

It’s time for the State to enforce the tyranny they passed or repeal it entirely.

Rocky Hill CT, March 3, 2014:
A recent media tidal wave based on false reports and bad journalism has proven a few things about the 2013 Gun Ban:  people from Connecticut and around the nation are tired of being threatened; are ready to make a stand; and the State of Connecticut does not have the stomach to enforce the edicts and laws with which they threaten gun owners.
For years, Undersecretary Michael Lawlor, the upper levels of the State Police, and Governor Dannel Malloy have sought to disarm those whom they fear. The laws they passed show that they fear constitutionally and lawfully armed citizens. Despite thousands of gun owners showing up at each legislative session expecting to be heard by their ‘representatives’, government officials seized upon public panic related to the Newtown Massacre, as a means to exert legislative and executive fiats intent upon disarming gun owners who have harmed no one. The Connecticut Executive and Legislative branches showed their cowardice when they installed metal detectors and armed guards at the entrances to the Legislative Office Building (LOB) only for firearms-related hearings.
Gun hating officials now have their laws on the books in Connecticut. They dreamed up those laws, in their tyrannical dystopias, but it was NOT the majority of the public that supported such laws. Despite all the severe legal language that the government passed, there is still no open discussion of enforcing those tyrannical laws, as they stand. Throughout the Legislature and the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection (DESPP), there is only talk of "amnesty" and possibly boiling the frog at a slower rate.
It comes as no surprise that the talks of relaxing enforcement expectations go along with legislators trying to get past their re-election deadlines. If the anti-gun laws they passed are so good for everyone in this state, then why are elected officials requesting increased security, both at the LOB and at their private homes? The anti-gun legislators and officials are scared to implement their tyranny because they know that they did not have any sort of ‘consent of the governed’. Those officials violated their oaths of office, as the Executive and Legislative branches of our Connecticut government overstepped their moral and constitutional responsibilities by passing those laws: they acted and voted contrary to our Rights and against our Constitution.
Now, State officials look down the barrel of the laws that they created, and it is very probably that they now tremble as they rethink the extremity of their folly. Connecticut Carry calls on every State official, every Senator, and every Representative, to make the singular decision: Either enforce the laws as they are written and let us fight it out in court, or else repeal the 2013 Gun Ban in its entirety.
As many media sources have pointed out, there is very little compliance with the new edicts, and there is absolutely no way for the State to know who is obeying the law or not. State officials have made their bluff, and Undersecretary Lawlor has made his position clear, that the State will enforce the laws. We say: Bring it on. The officials of the State of Connecticut have threatened its citizens by fiat. They have roared on paper, but they have violated Principle. Now it's time for the State to man-up: either enforce its edicts or else stand-down and return to the former laws that did not so violently threaten the citizens of this state.
There is nothing that will so completely destroy faith in those edicts faster than the State-provoked chaos and violence that will be required to enforce the 2013 anti-gun laws. Connecticut residents should not have to live in perpetual fear of "the jack boot" coming down on them. Unenforced, frequently repeated threats fall on deaf ears. By passing laws that they cannot or choose not to enforce, State officials tell the public that this State is ignorant, immoral, blind, and impotent in its legal and decision making processes. The passage of such foolishly conceived, insufferable laws is an affront to every law-abiding citizen. Every official who supports such legal foolishness mocks our State and the Constitution they swore to uphold.
If the state does not have the stomach to enforce these laws, then the legislature has until May 7th, 2014 to completely repeal these immoral edicts and let the residents of Connecticut return to their rightfully owned property and former exercise of constitutional rights and practices without any threat of State violence.
“From Governor Malloy, to Undersecretary Lawlor to DESPP, Commissioner Schriro, and Lieutenant Cooke of the firearms unit, and including Lt. Paul Vance, the state needs to shit, or get off the pot. The fact is, the state does not have the balls to enforce these laws. The laws would not survive the public outcry and resistance that would occur.” - Connecticut Carry Director Ed Peruta
If officials of the State of Connecticut opt to get ‘froggy’ (jumping on citizens) and start to enforce the new laws (as officials have claimed a desire to do), Connecticut Carry stands ready to do whatever it takes and whatever it can do to represent and defend anyone impacted by the State’s violence.
“As citizens of Connecticut, we have a right to bear arms. With that right comes responsibility. The responsibility to stand in defense of ourselves and our fellow citizens is paramount.” – Connecticut Carry President Rich Burgess

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Royal Canadian Mounted Police   TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:36 pm

Canadian Mounties Override Civilian Rule to Arbitrarily Ban, Confiscate Firearms

RCMP turned thousands of law-abiding Canadian gun owners into criminals overnight
Adan Salazar
Prison Planet.com
http://www.prisonplanet.com/canadian-mounties-override-civilian-rule-to-arbitrarily-ban-confiscate-firearms.html

March 5, 2014
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police are acting on their own authority to arbitrarily re-classify, ban and ultimately confiscate certain rifles, contemptible actions for which Canadian citizens seemingly have no recourse.
Last Wednesday, the RCMP made good on its past threats and turned tens of thousands of Canadians into criminals overnight when they re-classified the Swiss Arms Classic Green carbine, a Swiss-made rifle featuring military-style characteristics, declaring it “prohibited” even though the model has been sold in Canada since 2000. Until Monday, the Canadian feds hadn’t even offered an amnesty period for gun owners to turn in their newly illegal weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Maryland to Target 110,000 Citizens With Gun Confiscation   TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:38 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/showdown-maryland-to-target-110000-citizens-with-gun-confiscation.html

Showdown: Maryland to Target 110,000 Citizens With Gun Confiscation

New law would link gun registry with criminal database
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
March 5, 2014
Authorities in Maryland are set to target 110,000 citizens with gun confiscation under a new law that would link the state’s gun registry with its criminal database, with new troopers set to be hired to enforce door to door visits of illegal gun owners.

Image: Sig Sauer 1911 (YouTube).
Maryland State Police complain that there is no way for them to identify gun owners who have been convicted of felonies, meaning they can’t check if weapons have been relinquished in accordance with state law.
New legislation being considered by the Maryland House of Delegates would allow police to run checks of the state’s gun registry against its criminal database at least twice a year at a cost of $300,000 dollars to create the new system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Confiscate, confiscate, confiscate,’ said NJ gun-grabber . . . new bill will do just that   TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:40 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/confiscate-confiscate-confiscate-said-nj-gun-grabber-new-bill-will-do-just-that.html

‘Confiscate, confiscate, confiscate,’ said NJ gun-grabber . . . new bill will do just that

Michael Dorstewitz
Bizpac Review
March 5, 2014
Although New Jersey already has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation, legislators are considering confiscating some popular models of small-caliber rifles by defining them as “assault weapons.”
A bill on the table would reduce magazines from a maximum capacity of15 rounds to 10 rounds, whether they’re detachable or fixed, essentially banning the possession of some popular models of .22-caliber rifles, according to The Washington Times.
The Times reported:
The Association of New Jersey Rifle and Pistol Clubs gave the draft legislation to top firearms experts in the country to determine what guns would fall under the expanded ban.
They discovered that the bill would affect tube-fed, semi-automatic rifles because the magazine cannot be separated from the gun.
Thus, the experts found that at least 43 common rifles would suddenly be considered a prohibited “assault firearm,” such as the .22 caliber Marlin Model 60, Remington Nylon 66 and Winchester 190.
The bill categorizes “varmint hunters” and “tin can plinkers” into “assault firearms” simply because they have a fixed magazine.
But that’s not the half of it. The measure would also forbid grandfathering existing weapons under old provisions, meaning the moment the law goes into effect, the owners of such firearms would become instant felons, subject to a mandatory three- to five-year minimum prison sentence, and a maximum of 10 years behind bars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6   TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TYRANTS OF CONNECTICUT, CANADA, NJ & MARYLAND TO CONFISCATE GUNS!!! UPDATE Mar. 6
Page 1 of 1